• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Posting

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Why dont you people post much???
i sit here for most of the day and about 20 posts go on during the day, after the American school day everything picks up, but why dont the people online during the day post?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Quite a lot of our members are at school or doing other things if they are not studying - most of our members are American or at least within a similar time-zone, so that's why you'll see things picking up later on in the day...

Even if there is no school for UK members during the day, they may well have restricted access to the internet for a variety of reasons...

Dark Drakan

Admin
They have other things to do and only get time to read things probably. I only get time for a couple of posts in the daytime as im at work.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Umm... I'm very busy... err... playing Halo 3 most of the day and have little room for anything else. It's important!

;)

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well, you know. People like me have school, work, and friends to maintain. As Dark Draken said, some people only have time to read things, as it is with me. But, I post when I can. If I wasn't so buisy, I'd probably post more. You'll probably see me posting more in the summer.

Top Bottom