• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post some comments in the Devil May Cry Gallery! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi guys,

I just thought you might all like to know that I have enabled the ability to post comments to pictures in the Devil May Cry Gallery! The 'post a comment' area is located below each and every picture and I welcome you all to go ahead and let me know what you think of the pictures in the gallery by submitting comments and your feedback to as many images as you can.

You can find more info regarding the new Devil May Cry picture gallery tweaks and changes here: Some New Devil May Cry Gallery Enhancements

I'll be donating positive reputation to the first 10 people to post comments in the gallery - it can be any picture you like! All you need to do is reply to this thread with the link to the gallery image you commented on and some beautiful green rep will be heading your way! ;)

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Hmm, well, I wish you a lot of luck Steve in the Gallery. Lets just hope that it'll work out better than SoS' gallery, if you know what happened there. Anyway, I won't go into that.

But, yeah I'll go take a look now Steve. ;)

Steve

Admin
Thanks a bunch, Steven. :) And nope, I'm afraid I don't know what happened on the Sons of Sparda gallery - is everything okay?

I've also added an extra 'latest comments' section on the Devil May Cry gallery front page.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Just the fact that we had to delete 12,000 comments, and disable comments from now on, but everything is OK I guess. :lol:

Steve

Admin
Wow. Now that's a heck of alot of comments to remove. Why did you need to delete that many?

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Cause a few users were talking about My Chemical Romance, and arguing and whatever. I won't name anyone. But they are here as well btw.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
What you saying about My Chemical Romance??? yes they are the best :p
Well anyway steve thats one of the best things you have done! well making this site is the best thing you've done but you know what I mean :D

Steve

Admin

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, I am commenting now.
I love the gallery Steve. The pics are cool, I also took some pics to my folder so I can draw and look at them every once in a while. You know?
Well in short story, I like the gallery as much as you do! Thanks for the pics guys!:)ourll are the best!!=]

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Cool pictures. When I first got here, most of the DMC pictures I wanted, were here already, so of course a comment for one was the least I could do now^_^

Steve

Admin
Don't forget to link to the image you commented on in your replies, guys! This way I know where to look to find your comments. ;)

And I'm really happy to hear that you guys like the gallery - it took me forever to upload and organize all the pictures! ^_^

I've also updated the Devil May Cry 4 screenshots gallery a little bit; It seems I accidentally uploaded a bunch of images there by mistake but have since moved them to the correct area.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well it's one for each DMC.

DMC1
DMC2
DMC3
DMC4

Although, allow me to express a concern about DMC3 pictures. I couldn't find any good ones for Vergil, unless I looked at wrong places.

Anyway, still it is awesome gallery^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sadly the only great Vergil picture in High Resolution.
However I didn't have it at that High, so rep+ there Steven and thanks;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I have both the Vergil pics too. Though, as said by Tony Redgrave, the second Vergil pic doesnt have such good resolution as the first one. I once tried drawing the first one and it came out crappy.
So I just scrapped it and carried on a new one. Its a sad drawing story of mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom