• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Possibly confirmed MGR PC port.

Terrutas

So say neogaf.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=558818
There's also this.
http://www.ign.com/games/metal-gear-rising-revengeance/pc-14354574

I'm so psyched.

**Note on the source: though the Japanese link in the forum thread has nothing by text on the port, they claim it was announced on Hideki's radio show thing. Which is highly possible.

Regardless, if this is true props to P*.
ibfCyS2j9aFWqV.gif

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
If this is true, i'll rebuy it for modding purposes alone.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Oh god it's actually a thing, the modding community is going to have a field day.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Am I a bad person for being inclined to pirating this? I really don't have the cash to double dip :/

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
It could be great to play this game on PC for me, as again mine PS3 had defied me and gotten problem with it to send it again for service, and console for me not came back so Im cutted out from some good games.

Zey

I came here to laugh at you.
If the DLC's are included in the base game then it's first day buy for me. If this version achieve good sales on it's own, maybe we could see more P* games in the future with a PC version (or at least Metal Gear games), I willingly support that.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Am I a bad person for being inclined to pirating this? I really don't have the cash to double dip :/
Do what you want because a pirate is free.

MGR isn't worth the $60 price tag. Yet alone buying it twice. I'd wait for price drops regardless. Or just pirate away friend.

Get me a good Gray Fox and Deadpool mod and I'll think about. Ninja Turtles would be nice too.

IncarnatedDemon

As far as i can see Kojima nor Konami have done anything that justifies pirating of MGR.

Sure the DLC of Bladewolf and JetStream aren't good, but you can respond to that by buying MGR at cheapest possible price.

So with that said dont pirate.

I read a article recently about Darkness 2 selling like 500K and as result a DLC for the game was cancelled.

And that's bs. Darkness 2 deserves at least 1M sales in my opinion.

I also heard Witcher 2 company said that they estimated 4.5m of their game The Witcher was pirated.
The same company that has treated their fanbase pretty decent according to this video:

Pirating in generally is never a good thing. But it's like this : companies can be douchebags and behind the scenes they can do acts that are similar to pirating e.g "fake" DLC (content withheld).

So unless you have evidence that Konami or PG have mistreated you badly, pirating is not good idea. Support the developers.
Again you dont like how bad the JetStream and BladeWolf DLC is in a overall perspective, and i agree, that's why i will wait with buying MGR at cheaper price or for a whole package.

In conclusion:
Don't pirate.

Dark Drakan

Admin

Extract from forum rules: Discussion of illegal activities such as file sharing, software and media piracy and intellectual property violations are a big no-no. This includes the sharing and exchanging of 'CD keys', 'cracks' and the like.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Extract from forum rules: Discussion of illegal activities such as file sharing, software and media piracy and intellectual property violations are a big no-no. This includes the sharing and exchanging of 'CD keys', 'cracks' and the like.
Noted.

Top Bottom