• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Possible DmC 2? NT's "new announcement"

• Thread starter Deleted member 25469
  • Start date

IncarnatedDemon

update:
Trust me guys, articles are deleted. And it seems these interviews must come from magazines.

Anyhow i found this on IGN (The article was deleted even on the site it came from):
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/262771/devil-may-cry-5-will-have-western-touch-inafune/

Luckily IGN had not just linked to the text :)

That is not the interview i am talking about. However, it's another evidence showing Capcom wanted 5M sales.
I will continue to look for the one i read (but its hard).

IncarnatedDemon

In interview or the page someone speaking for Capcom said something along lines of "We looked at other games in genre and they did well sales wise".

Something like that, im sure. But i try to use keyword that may give me such results : no luck. Plus unrelevant results spam the hell out.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
They lowered their sales figures for DmC a while ago. Capcom wanted "CoD-like sales" but then everyone laughed at them because all the gullible people who keep buying CoD games are only buying CoD games.

Martius

SSSmokin!
It shows how stupid some people at Capcom are. Few studio like Bioware failed in that but they had to try that no matter what.

Top Bottom