• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Poor Lady...

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
I just came to the realization that we haven't gotten a chance to play with Lady in any of the DMC games. Hell not even as a secret skin like we did with Trish in DMC2 (though to be fair she didn't exist until a prequel). Anyone else hoping that if they do happen to make a DMC5, to remedy this? It's bad enough that she even appears in DMC4 for such a short mement just to vanish and appear in the ending. She had a new outfit and everything! :(

Maybe I'm alone but Lady was always my favorite DMC girl in both universes.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I just came to the realization that we haven't gotten a chance to play with Lady in any of the DMC games. Hell not even as a secret skin like we did with Trish in DMC2 (though to be fair she didn't exist until a prequel). Anyone else hoping that if they do happen to make a DMC5, to remedy this? It's bad enough that she even appears in DMC4 for such a short mement just to vanish and appear in the ending. She had a new outfit and everything! :(

Maybe I'm alone but Lady was always my favorite DMC girl in both universes.

Couldnt agree more i made a post and thread about what i wanted the new dmc to be like if they release another*fingers crossed* and i included wanting lady as a playable character she is def one of my fav's as she is human but is able to atleast compete with some higher lvl demons..none of the bosses lol..but high lvl grunts atleast

AlastorSword

Couldnt agree more i made a post and thread about what i wanted the new dmc to be like if they release another*fingers crossed* and i included wanting lady as a playable character she is def one of my fav's as she is human but is able to atleast compete with some higher lvl demons..none of the bosses lol..but high lvl grunts atleast
Agreed :) And yep I'm certainly crossing those fingers along with you. My hopes are that they pick up on where 2 left off and fill us in some stuff that they were vague on before telling a new story. My hope is Lady along with Lucia would be playable, I mean she should be at least be... It would be a d*ck move to sit her out the entire game while she patiently waits for Dante.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Agreed :) And yep I'm certainly crossing those fingers along with you. My hopes are that they pick up on where 2 left off and fill us in some stuff that they were vague on before telling a new story. My hope is Lady along with Lucia would be playable, I mean she should be at least be... It would be a d*ck move to sit her out the entire game while she patiently waits for Dante.

Completely agree that actually sounds like a great idea you should check out my post for what id want the new dmc game to be like

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Lady being playable would be awesome, I'd think her gameplay would be a bit like Bayonetta with kicks and punches combined with sh**loads of guns since she doesn't use any swords.

AlastorSword

Lady being playable would be awesome, I'd think her gameplay would be a bit like Bayonetta with kicks and punches combined with sh**loads of guns since she doesn't use any swords.
My thoughts exactly! I mean we saw a little of what she can do in DMC3. They should just expand on that as well.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i always had a problem with that. lady is an amazing character and deserves to be playable

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Lady could even have a motorcycle segment like Bayonetta had, it would suit her perfectly and would be f**king awesome!

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I don't know, man. If every character on the good side were playable, it might get a bit too crowded. I mean, how would a DMC game work if we had to play as Dante, Nero, Trish and Lady? It's just not possible without making the game confusing and/or cluttered. I can't see Lady as a fun character to play as, mainly since she only has like one weapon. However, I would like to see Lady play a more important role in the cutscenes.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I don't know, man. If every character on the good side were playable, it might get a bit too crowded. I mean, how would a DMC game work if we had to play as Dante, Nero, Trish and Lady? It's just not possible without making the game confusing and/or cluttered. I can't see Lady as a fun character to play as, mainly since she only has like one weapon. However, I would like to see Lady play a more important role in the cutscenes.

I have to disagree i mean look at dmc3 you played as dante and vergil(same missions but it was fun all we would need to do is give different levels and missions to each character) perfect ex is NG3RE and the chapter challenge aspect i mean i think alot of characters would be hard to manage but dante nero trish and lady would be enough and a dlc vergil character for the fans lol

AlastorSword

To include her in a future game doesn't mean including every playable person in past DMC's, though that would be like 5 people tops seeing as Vergil's dead and Sparda was replaced with Trishe. Besides it shouldn't be a bother if they were only extra skins like Trishe in DMC2. You can't tell me that wasn't a welcome addition. On another note, her play style would probably need some serious thought, but we've seen a heck load of what she can do in cut scene's and even gotten a chance to go toe-to-toe with her, and this was her at her weakest. On a fun level she gets a pass for me. She barely uses anything remotely bladed so I think going Bayonetta, gung ho, (without the heels) would work pretty well in this kind of game. Dante's gunslinger style wouldn't even compare.

Personally I like the idea of balancing. Lady for the ranged, Lucia for the melee and Dante being a mix of the two but with less mastery. If you aren't feeling the idea I understand, but for me personally I think it could work wonders.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I'm afraid I haven't played NG3, so I can't comment on that.
Giving different missions to each character is exactly what would make it cluttered. Aside from that, I don't know if Capcom would have the budget or the deadline to do that. It could take like five years just to finish the game. They hardly even managed to make DMC4 have Dante and Nero missions. The Dante missions were pretty much a rehash of Nero's.

Top Bottom