• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Poll] If you were a witcher, what School would you belong to?

Which School?

• Total voters

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
- Wolf school

the_witcher_medallion_by_fabiandabundo-d86drmy.jpg

You are someone with clear ideas in mind. You establish objectives in your life and pursue them with all your good will.
You get along only with a selected (by you) group of people and don't generally like large crowds.

- Cat school

Rhrua4KPfyE.jpg

You're a loner kind of guy. You trust a very few people and because of it you're often seen as cynical and selfish.
You don't like company that much.

- Viper school

il_fullxfull.774851191_mn2t.jpg

You're the kind of person many people would label as "weird".
You're interested in things like mythology, folklore and pop culture, and do and think things "normal people" don't.
For this reason you're often cast aside by society but you're always enthusiastic about getting along with people with your same interests.

- Bear school

il_170x135.720439466_jt0c.jpg

You're cheerful and happy, generally. Because of this, people often think you're naive too, but you're actually pretty attentive and once trust is betrayed, it's very hard to gain it back.
You like company and staying in a large group of people.

- Griffin school

griffin_medallion__jewel_example_by_kazulgfox-d8wg8te.png

You're pragmatic and logical. You always analyze the situation and try to find the most logical thing to do every time. You like reading and doing any brain-occupying activity, and prefer those over physical activities.
You don't mind large company but at the same time you don't go look for it.

I'd say I'm in Wolf school.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Huh. I figured Bear. You're always so solar here in the forum.

I tend to be more cheerful in public than I am in private. I guess I'm kinda a mix of different ones. Mentally, probably Griffin. Emotionally, cat. Outwardly, bear. Eep, all these animals; I'm turning into a chimera! :woot:

Top Bottom