• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pointless Joyful Thread Because Reasons

Meg

So I was reading a bunch of old threads I had made way back when because I'm tired and don't want to get up, and I noticed I used to post happy threads that served no purpose other than to thank people and be jolly. So I figured, why not make another one? (Another one she says. It's been like five years. Shhh.)

So here, have some flowers or something:

Chrysanthemum-5.jpg

sunflowers-used_6789ef447adf6da4.jpg

Thanks to everyone for making this place impossible to stay away from. Honestly, I've been here since 2009 and for the first few years I figured I would eventually grow bored and stop posting. But that hasn't happened because there has never been a shortage of great people keeping this place entertaining. So here's to another however many years I've been here! (I'm too tired to do math) Eight? I think it's eight. Or maybe 7 1/2. I don't know. HERE'S TO THE NEXT 7-8 YEARS! :woot:

Hopefully we get DMC5 by then.....

Feel free to post your own joyful pictures. :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That is an amazing and very inspiring attitude! Thank you, Meg! This is the sort of feedback that me and DD especially really appreciate. I'll be on cloud nine for the rest of the day; mostly because of this thread, but also a little bit because I just won an American Wii U bundle on eBay for an obscenely great price. But mostly because of this thread!

You guys are the best!

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Well, bunnies make me happy. In general every animal (except for dogs since I'm scared of them, but some are cute to watch) makes me happy 'cause they look cute, but especially bunnies. They're cute and small fluffy balls full of love that jump a lot and love company and food.
tumblr_ljf7giR81G1qazvyjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ns1wojFHTT1tqsrv4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3scbbO8291qixk51o1_250.jpg

Top Bottom