• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PODCAST

darkslayer47

I think we should have a podcast here, if you don't know what it means then well its when somebody talks though a mac and they tell news about any kind of games. You could just too like make a team. So what do you guys say?

Dark Drakan

Admin
This idea came into my mind a while ago when listening to the IGN podcasts. However the thought of people having to listen to us talk about anything and everything im not sure about. :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i think that it would be a good idea if there was a small group of people that spoke on skype, or whatever and recorded it, but they talk about one subject until they get bored lol

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's kinda difficult from where I look at it. For it to happen 2 things are absolutely essential.
1)Responsible people doing these conversations. They'll have to keep them brief, interesting, and so many other things.
2)Responsible people who are interested in hearing the people I mentioned in 1). If there is no audience, or if the audience are usually 5 or less people, then the people of 1) are just wasting their voices.
In my opinion if we finally find people that want to do it, we should make a poll to see who's gonna hear them first. And based on that poll, decide whether it'll happen or not.

However, if the people that want to do it, just want to do it and don't care whether someone hears them today, or if 132 people heard them the day before, then please feel free to do as you please^_^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
A Devil May Cry podcast would be awesome! I'd personally be more interested in hearing the members of the Devil May Cry.org Forums host the podcast, I'm useless at that kind of thing and my accent is headache-inducing. :lol:

I'd love to help any way I can, though, if any of you guys need a hand setting something like this up then definitely give me a shout. I don't have any real experience with podcasts, except for being interviewed once, but it would be cool to be a guest at some point.

Top Bottom