• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Plural of Moose

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Does anyone know what the plural of a moose is?
One moose, two... Meese? Mooses? Moose?
Meese like geese, plural of goose is geese.
Mooses is just normal plural.
Moose like sheep, plural of sheep is sheep.

Anyone know this, it's really annoying for me. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think it's just moose...and I think you might need a lie down :lol:

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I`m a moose, you`re a moose, He`s a moose, she`s a moose, it`s a moose, look out!
So that makes one moose, two moose, three moose, and fourth moose isnt even alive.
It`s moose! o_O
Yeah, in all forms it`s a moose.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Google says "moose"...

The word "moose" came to us from Algonquian Indians. Consequently its plural, instead of being "mooses" or "meese", is the same as the singular. That is true of most Indian names whether of a tribe, such as the Winnebago and Potawatomi, or of an object such as papoose. It is also true of many wildlife names not of Indian origin -- for example: deer, mink and grouse.

I had no idea, good thing I learned it before I needed to use it in some essay or something.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^Very true. Me and my girlfriend just randomly thought "What is the plural of moose?" So we had to ask and have a laugh. :lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
A girl in a class I had in high school said it was Mooses when we were asked this question. Haha. It's moose.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It is one moose, two moose, a heard of moose, lots of moose.
Or... one elf, two elks, a heard of elks, lots of elks. :lol: Wiki is so good to me. ^_^

Top Bottom