• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

plssss.... explain this. it's important....

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
much later than all other Devil may cry games in the series. and i don't see a fit in the series either it is just that Dante is older. That's about it. maybe we will get an answer on that in Devil May Cry 5

aka958

Don't trust people
^yupp Slayer got it all cleared up. that is the storyline. i dunno if capcom wanna make us dizzy or make us smarter by figuring the storyline order out.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Sounds like Slayer pretty much nailed it. Said it better than I ever could. I get the impression are trying to sweet Devil May Cry 2 under the carpet, so to speak, so I wouldn't worry too much about where that fits into the timeline. :p

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
i would.that game didnt even add anything to the story. so why not dismiss it as dog****.:dry:
and it wasnt bad....when your a huge DMC fan and its the only sequel out at the time.:D

Durante

Dead
wikipedia shall tell you all,although capcom didin't think much of the game they said that they were rushing on it,they forgot to include the sparda sword,Dante seems to have changed and wears rebellion again and is a calm guy wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom