• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Please Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Please Guys I need help. I'm stuck on the level in DMC2 where you get the grenades inside of that plane that is indside of the foundary.
So please tell me anything you know after that part of the level.

-Inferno

P.S It's on the Lucia side of the game.

Inferno

The is the 5th mission and I can't think of anything else to say except that it's on the Lucia
side of the game

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, my Lucia disk is broken, but luckily a good friend of mine described what you do in the 5th Mission. So here's a small guide;)
You begin at the Entrance Hall. Head to the centre of the room. You'll face many kinds of Msira monsters. Kill them if you like, cuz the more you keep wandering here, the more they come. Then try to find the wall where you see a ladder. Kick jump to the higher ledge. Grab the orbs and enter the door.

You'll see a path but in that phase all you have to do is keep running to the next door.

After that you end up at the Airplane Hall. You will face some Agonofinises, Terreofinises and Puias. No matter how much you beat them, they still keep coming. There is a medium Red Orb on the tail of the airplane. You can get on the plane if you like, break the box for
[CRANKY BOMB] - an arsenal of Lucia's. Then enter the door at the corner of the hall.

(Is this where you got confused? To make sure I'll continue with the whole mission)

Inside the last door you supposedly are at a Power Supply Room. Nothing important. Just strike the Globe to supply electricity to the entire area. Then make your way back to the Entrance Hall. Go back the place where you began the mission and find a shutter. Grab the
orbs there and get in.

As you are going, Lucia will be forced to hold the Evil Heart. This heart
will gradually absorb your lifebar. But don't worry much about this. Several Pujas will keep coming to this place. Kill them if you like. While you are running on the staircase path, jump down on Lucia's left. Search the ground here for a four-capsule thing. Jump into the center of the four capsules for a Blue Orb Fragment. Then jump back to the staircase, keep going to the next
door.

Strike the Globe you see. Then keep running down the twisting staircase. On the way you'll find several monsters with a new one : Spiceres. These things
are similar to bombs that can explode anytime. So it's better for you to dodge them and keep going forward, since they will explode soon, as they'll help you
to finish the monsters nearby.

When you have run enough, you'll find a double-door on the left. Now just ignore it and go to the end of the staircase. Stop by the Green Plate to fulfill your DT Gauge. Then go to the center of the current area. Strike the Red Head to earn orbs. Equip the Aerial Heart, then DT and fly up until you see a new heart. Stop by and obtain the Flame Heart. Now make your way back to the double-door and enter it.

Go down the stairs. Shoot the Bats and fight Msira monsters. Keep going down and go to the right of the Statue of Time. You'll see a small door at the
center. Enter that door. Get in the dark way to get rid of the Evil Heart there. You'll receive the
Electro Heart. In that room, enter the door which has just been unlocked (the door which has a blue gem attached on).

Currently there's no train here. Keep going along the railway. When you come to the fork road, some Bloodgoats will attack you. Just finish them all. Then choose left path and search for Red Orbs if you like. Then keep going south until you see a lift. Strike the junks on the left of the lift for some stuffs. Equip the Aerial Heart and fly to the beams on the ceiling for more
Red Orbs. Then stand on the lift. It will move you up. The Flame Bats will keep attacking you. Just throw knives at them.

Once you stop, go until you see three doors. The right door is a Secret Room.
The left door is unaccessible (it's only available for Dante). Enter the remaining door to end the mission.

I hope that helped^_^

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Wow, I've been playing DMC2 recently but I couldn't tell you all that! well done tony! +rep ^_^

All I can say is that go in the plane, break everything (that's what I do :p) and kept pressing circle, because that's the button that picks up anything, I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom