• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Playstation 3 or Xbox 360?

Which do you think is better?

• Total voters

The dark knight

Which do you think is better!?I love my 60GB PS3!!!!(I used to have a 20 GB PS3 but it broke and I had a warranty so I got a 60 GB for FREE)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Xbox 360, although id like the Elite as it looks sleek looking but i dont need it as my 360 is working fine ^_^

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I don't have either but I'd prefer PS3. I'm used to all the different makes of just playstation. (not like xbox or wii) its weird but true. ^_^

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I would prefer the PS3 because you can do more things with it and it's more powerful, yet I don't have the money to afford one at this time:(, but I should be getting my job soon so I can make the money to get a PS3 along with DMC4:) !

Dark Drakan

Admin
$JP;47251 said:
I would prefer the PS3 because you can do more things with it and it's more powerful, yet I don't have the money to afford one at this time:(, but I should be getting my job soon so I can make the money to get a PS3 along with DMC4:) !

Do more things? Like what?

I like 360 for games like Mass Effect, Bioshock, Halo 3, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, & Blue Dragon to name afew exclusives (though AC6 is meant to be timed exclusive).

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dude, the first time me and my brother hooked up the PS3, the tv we hooked it up to wasn't strong enough to handle it and the PS3 started sucking the power out of the tv! And even though our tv was dying we thought that was the shiznit. XD

We ended up having to hook it up in the living room.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
In the post you say "what do you like more" but the title near the voting says "which do you think is best".
Please confirm what do we vote for:p

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
PS3!!! I haven't got one but i'm getting one for xmas and it sounds awesome

Top Bottom