• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Playstation 3] Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

It's the same screenshot you've seen before....BUT IN HD!

fIiCws3.jpg

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Playstion 4 is coming out soon I think it's backwards compatible.

Didn't they say that about PS3 and that kina failed? I might just stay behind everyone else and get the PS3 since It'll be cheaper (hopefully) when the PS4 comes out XD

BTW, awesome avi and sig. I love Terra ^_^

Didn't they say that about PS3 and that kina failed? I might just stay behind everyone else and get the PS3 since It'll be cheaper (hopefully) when the PS4 comes out XD

BTW, awesome avi and sig. I love Terra ^_^

Thank you very much :)

And the first model PS3's were backwards compatible with PS2 games and PS1 games but the newer ones can only play PS1 games. Which is a shame. I don't think I'm going to get a PS4 anytime soon either :)

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I'm now probably skipping out on the HD remake.
Mostly because of 358/2 days isn't...well...playable.
just a movie
which is great, but dammit I was mostly excited for that.
2.5 hurry.

358/2 apparently would have to be made from the ground up for it to be playable in the HD collection.
But I feel yah. I'm gonna get it anyway, 'cause that's a bitchin' cover and it's Kingdom hearts.

Oh, I heard that the cover in the OP might not be coming to NA. You'll be getting the KH cover instead. I hope not.
Japan always gets the best covers.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
True...I'd only get it for KH1 Final Mix..not too fond of Chain of Memories.
I'll just wait for price drop or something. Until then, EMULATE

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Sorry for double post, but I think KH HD 2.5 is going to have the same thing with Dream Drop Distance.
oh well
if it includes BBS Final Mix. I'm ****ing set.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I doubt they'd be nice enough to include a Japanese voice option but i'd honestly be happy with getting this and the final mix stuff.

Top Bottom