• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Playstation 3] Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

2HbnDLI.jpg

I was not sure if there was a thread made about this already, but anyway I'm pretty excited for this HD Collection. A little bummed that 358/2 days isn't getting remade with HD graphics, 'least the cutscenes are being remastered with English Voice acting.

The Final Mix version of the first Kingdom Hearts game is included with this collection along with RE: Chain of memories. RE: Chain of memories was packaged with Final Mix + and it came out as a single release in Western Countries shortly after. Also as mentioned above the Cutscenes from 358/2 days are included with voice acting.

I imported both Final Mix games and I don't mind owning them again and playing them in HD. I wonder if the next Kingdom Hearts collection will include Final Mix +, Birth by Sleep and Coded? I think they should put Dream Drop Distance in the Collection.

Oh and as an added bonus....Did you know there was going to be a Highschool Musical level in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days?

D75Hsv1.jpg

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Yeah, I'm excited too xD Coming in Fall for America, sadly.
oh and here's a vid for you.
I can't wait for KH HD 2.5, excited as hell for both, really..
Mfffffffff
It also shows Kairi blushing in a scene, I didn't notice that when actually playing it.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I'm really excited for this! Glad its coming to Europe too :)

Not only will it be the first time Final Mix is released outside Japan, but its also the first time Re:Chain of Memories will be released in Europe!! I'm stocked :D

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I find the plot of Kingdom Hearts to be a mess. With every new game there is some new race/monsters/person with complicated origin since it was "foreshadowed" in the first games and etc.

Birth By Sleep is still my favorite game since the plot isn't so messy and is the game that starts all the events. Also best combat.

I find the plot of Kingdom Hearts to be a mess. With every new game there is some new race/monsters/person with complicated origin since it was "foreshadowed" in the first games and etc.

Birth By Sleep is still my favorite game since the plot isn't so messy and is the game that starts all the events. Also best combat.

Not really from CoM onwards it's always been the Organization, DDD and BBS were the only games with different enemies.
I think what makes the story even more messy is that Xeanort/Xemnas/Ansem whatever he wants to call himself person, see? He doesn't even have a proper name it's always different. He's always involved somehow.

And yeah BBS is 10/10 to me, same with the first Kingdom Hearts Game.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Not really from CoM onwards it's always been the Organization, DDD and BBS were the only games with different enemies.
I think what makes the story even more messy is that Xeanort/Xemnas/Ansem whatever he wants to call himself, see? He doesn't even have a proper name it's always different.
It's not only Xehanort that is weird, even the origin story of Venitas, Ventus, Roxas, Sora etc is one big mess.

Terrutas

It's not only Xehanort that is weird, even the origin story of Venitas, Ventus, Roxas, Sora etc is one big mess.
Dude, It's square enix..?

They always leave plot holes on purpose so that they could always expand the series.

And actually, The origin of Sora and Roxas should be rather clear to you by now. The only thing you don't know is how he met Kairi and Riku.

Same goes to Vanitas.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Dude, It's square enix..?

They always leave plot holes on purpose so that they could always expand the series.

And actually, The origin of Sora and Roxas should be rather clear to you by now. The only thing you don't know is how he met Kairi and Riku.

Same goes to Vanitas.
I misread that Vanitas part, are you saying that Vanitas, Sora and Roxas are the clear ones? or the Kairi and Riku type of "wut."
Becauuuseee Vanitas' origin is pretty damn visible if you ask me, maybe more confusing, but still.

Terrutas

PCSX2 provides better graphics than the HD remix on 6x native by the way. :p

Also, Coded was the weirdest game I've ever played. It had the most anti-climactic final boss ever.

Top Bottom