• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Playing DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
MY friend wants to play Devil may cry and i am thinking what order do i give her the games? chronologically(in time order) or in the order they were relesed?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well arkham, if you were to go in timeline order it would be 3,1, then 2. In my opinion, I that greastest to least greatest. I would just go with order or release if you even play part 2 at all.

Although, I know how you feel, it was hard to try and get my friend to play DMC1 after playing DMC3 for a long time. Lol, he still hasn't beat Vergil 3 yet! XD

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I'd do it in this order: 1,3 then 2, because she mightn't understand the 3rd without playing 1 first.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
well, mark, think for a minute. Kayla didn't exactly play them in order and she understood them. she played them 2, 3, 1... her choice.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But, if you give her DMC 3 first, then DMC1 or 2, she wouldn't enjoy them that much. Like me, I bought DMC3 firstly. Thereafter I bought DMC2. And it totally sucked.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Well she asked for DMC3SE for PC(she doesn't have any consoles poor girl) so i think that i will give her in 312 order, but i haven't played 2 yet, and i have done 1 about 3 times, completed 3 twice and i think that she needs to get used to the easy controls of DMC3 rather than have to start on a new game that is on a harder setting, my opinion but still keep this open for new players

bloodyshadow

Trickster
give her number 1 then 2 then 3 as they were released, coz you dun want her to play 3 then 1, where she's expecting to use fighting styles and cool moves when they not there in number 1. if anything it'll take longer for her to adjust from number 3 to number 1 then to number 2. so yeah play the games as they were released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom