• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Platform exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@The Final Offer: I did kind of already warn you to drop it. So where are we to now? Oh that's right, we're practically back at square one and going nowhere.

It's pretty simple what happens from here on out. You take into account the fact that berto wasn't attempting to attack you. You put your differences aside and move on.

Anything added from you here on that could be warranted as inappropriate will gain you a warning.

Now please continue with the original point of this thread.

The Final Offer

You're acting like a child. :facepalm:

Take a couple of warning points. Next time it will be a time out.

Wait WHAT!?

I didn't quote anyone or do anything but post that song. This is a platform exclusive thread and that song is meant for the winning side and it's a challenge to those that haven't done something for their own platform because it's a crappy one.

I was told not to continue speaking on anything unless it goes with the topic and that does, in fact, go with the topic.

Last edited:

Meg

Wait WHAT!?

I didn't quote anyone or do anything but post that song. This is a platform exclusive thread and that song is meant for the winning side and it's a challenge to those that haven't done something for their own platform because it's a crappy one.

I was told not to continue speaking on anything unless it goes with the topic and that does, in fact, go with the topic.
Well how was I supposed to know that? You were told that if you post anything off-topic, you'd get a warning. You posted a song with no context, which I interpreted as being directed at LoD. If you didn't want it misinterpreted, you should have included firm context. Honestly, I'm having a hard time believing you when you say the song was meant to relate to the thread. It really smells like you were daring us to do something about your behavior. And now that we did you're upset and trying to save face.

And honestly, you've been skirting around the rules if not outright breaking them for a long time without getting any official warnings. So I consider this to be way over due.

Think before you post.

EDIT: If you can behave yourself from here on out, I will lower the warning down to one point instead of two.

The Final Offer

Well how was I supposed to know that? You were told that if you post anything off-topic, you'd get a warning. You posted a song with no context, which I interpreted as being directed at LoD. If you didn't want it misinterpreted, you should have included firm context. Honestly, I'm having a hard time believing you when you say the song was meant to relate to the thread. It really smells like you were daring us to do something about your behavior. And now that we did you're upset and trying to save face.

And honestly, you've been skirting around the rules if not outright breaking them for a long time without getting any official warnings. So I consider this to be way over due.

Think before you post.

EDIT: If you can behave yourself from here on out, I will lower the warning down to one point instead of two.

Yeah, you wanna say that I've been beating around the rules. I literally have been provoked several times and insulted several times into breaking them. You do nothing when I am under fire, so I take care of these clowns myself. Then you wanna get upset with me for doing so without breaking the rules.

You think I'm tip toeing (in my Jawwdins) around the rules? No, you're waiting for me to break them and oh is it getting suspenseful. I see that you think far too much that you overthink things and act irrationally. I requested RE-QUESTED that you mods help me with berto and keep him from posting to me. You are literally, not doing that. So that again, is me asking for your help and being granted nothing, so don't get all upset with me because I'm swinging the balls I came in with.

If you don't know why I requested your aid, then it's because berto was on my ignore list. He shouldn't be talking to me even after I said something to him and to you mods. Therefore, he is baiting me and knows it. He's like my stalker now.

You really did just falsely accuse me of baiting someone. So, why am I being punished for your mistake?

PS, I actually like Lord of Rainbows. I even took his name in his honor.

Oh and can you provide some clarity of when I actually broke the rules? Since this has been a long time coming, I just wanna know what posts actually made you say that.

Last edited:

Meg

Yeah, you wanna say that I've been beating around the rules. I literally have been provoked several times and insulted several times into breaking them. You do nothing when I am under fire, so I take care of these clowns myself. Then you wanna get upset with me for doing so without breaking the rules.

You think I'm tip toeing (in my Jawwdins) around the rules? No, you're waiting for me to break them and oh is it getting suspenseful. I see that you think far too much that you overthink things and act irrationally. I requested RE-QUESTED that you mods help me with berto and keep him from posting to me. You are literally, not doing that. So that again, is me asking for your help and being granted nothing, so don't get all upset with me because I'm swinging the balls I came in with.

If you don't know why I requested your aid, then it's because berto was on my ignore list. He shouldn't be talking to me even after I said something to him and to you mods. Therefore, he is baiting me and knows it. He's like my stalker now.

You really did just falsely accuse me of baiting someone. So, why am I being punished for your mistake?

PS, I actually like Lord of Rainbows. I even took his name in his honor.
Do not pull the victim card here. Go back and really look at your behavior in this thread. Really look at it closely. You behaved like an immature child and now have to man up and face the consequences. Nothing berto said to you was offensive or baiting. You blew his comments out of proportion and now have to face the consequences.

Since you'd rather turn this around on me and prey on my recent self-reflection (honestly feels like manipulation) rather than look at your self and your own actions, I'm not putting much faith into where this conversation is going. And honestly, this thread has pretty much been killed anyway. By you no less.

Thread locked. I'll unlock it later if you start taking accountability for your own actions.

Dark Drakan

Admin
This is a platform exclusive thread and that song is meant for the winning side and it's a challenge to those that haven't done something for their own platform because it's a crappy one.

Winning side? Crappy platforms? Its exactly that attitude that is the problem with gamers these days, we are all gamers on every platform and there shouldnt be 'sides' or hate towards a platform that personally doesnt appeal to you or you dont own. Shouldnt matter whether you own a PS4, XB1, PC or Wii U its the games that are the main thing. Just because a person is a fan of one particular system/brand/franchise, it shouldnt automatically make them be obliged to 'pick a side' and feel they have to be opposed to another platform/brand/franchise PC/XB1/PS4/Wii U/Nvidia/AMD/Intel/Battlefield/CoD/Fifa/Pro Evo/DMC/DmC the list goes on...

People should be promoting what they like rather than wasting their time and everyone elses by bashing what they dislike (for whatever reason). Fanboy hate is a plague in gaming and is the cause of most issues on gaming forums, we are all gamers and should be united in our passion for gaming...

Bottom line is most of those going around saying things like XB1 FTW, PC Master Race, PS4 FTW, Microsoft suxxx11, Sony suxxx11, etc in a serious manner (with no sense of irony or tongue in cheek humour) are immature, hated filled individuals who shouldnt really be classed as 'gamers' and are the cause of a lot of the problems in the industry. Having a preference doesnt have to turn into a 'war' against another product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom