• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pick any quotes from games and such!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey guys
Found this great idea for making this thread. I love quoting things everything from movies, games,
tv shows, animes, music and much more. It is simple. Just type any quotes you heard by someone or made by yourself or anything thing at all that you think are cool. I wanna hear some good quotes!
How many can we get in this thread? Now let me start.

"This isn't a war ordinary humans can win! This is the future - death's an inconvenience now, nothing more. We are all dead men walking!"

Jacob Hargreave - Founder of the CryNet Systems from Crysis 2.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
"Before I die, I want to be by myself. I want to be left alone in my own world."

Someone will know who that is ; )

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i'll post all of daedalus' quotes
"They are calling to us. Can you hear them? It is beautiful"

"Leave now...order your men to go. This place does not belong to you."

"You are too late, you are leading your men to their deaths!"

"Such arrogance...to think that we are a disease to be destroyed, when in fact we are the evolution of man. You think this planet is your birthright, but it was first ours. It was ours ages before you walked upright, and now it shall be once more. Soon your skies will shine with our stars, and the Earth shall tremble...only then will you know what it truly means to suffer..."

"This matter is beyond your domain, you are a squirming larvae refusing to evolve. Cease this futile resistance and awaken."

"Look through my eyes Nathan, this the future that they will see."

"You must be free of them."

"If you knew what was to happen you would not have fought. Such a waste, you could have been so much more."

"Through my will, the universe, shall be reborn."

"Traitor! You fight for a race that will only betray you!"

"You are all coming home."

"They don't deserve this world, not after all they've done, not after all they've taken!"

"We are taking them. We are taking each and every one of them! No matter what happens to me, the skies will never be the same!"

"No more humans, no more Chimera. Only the pureness of our kind."

"If you could see what I have seen, if you knew what was coming, you would do anything in your power to join the other side!"

"Lay down your weapon, stand with us. There is no greater tragedy than to die at the hands of friends"

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Cleaning up - it's ingenious, isn't it. Think of the Argentine Cattle Crisis two years ago. Or the British BSE outbreak in the last century. The issue was not slaughtering the animals, that was easily done. The problem was disposal. What do you do with the millions of rotting corpses? Well, there you see the answer the Ceph have evolved. They wipe us out, they break us down, they reduce the environmental impact almost to zero. Exemplary."

More Hargreave. He is the boss... or was.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
"WOOO WEEE cream gravy"
- the engineer

"nothing personel i just had to shut you up"
- the spy

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Come on, King of Heroes. Let's see whose swords are sharper!-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay-Night)

I'm Batman.-Batman

NOTHING WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ME! NOT MEN! NOT WEAPONS! NOT ARMOR!- Alex Mercer (prototype)

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?-Kamina (Gurren Lagann)

And for one I created (tell me if you like it too)

You know, Zeus, everyone else may think you're this great ruler. But I know the truth. You're nothing but a lying, pompous, arrogant, conceited, rapist, bastard. You're father would be proud. - Loki (Eternity's end, CS)

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
" Hey, he's gone! Mr. Sir Henry Motherf******. He just jetted, what a pussy!" - Travis Touchdown- No More Heroes

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
You spoony bard!- Final fantasy IV:lol:

What sound will you make when you hit the ground? You think you'll hear it before you die?- Mass Effect, Commander Shepard

Gorbashou

<---- This one to begin with

"Muda muda muda muda muda" - Dio, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
"Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" - Dio, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return." - Genesis, Crisis Core
"Might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself." - Vergil

Anything the classic UT announcer says, srsly this guy is epic.
More to come when it comes to mind.

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
"Kept you waiting huh?" -snake
"All your base are belong to us"
"His name is desmond miles, and he has brought us to the end" -william miles
"Requiescat in pace" - Ezio
"I need scissors! 61!" The Colonel
"My name is Dante!" Old New dante
"You played your part well" Juno
""Lets rock, baby!" -Dante

Top Bottom