• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
He had nothing to do with DMC 2, I don't know why they put him there.

poikly

I am not sure but I think it said something like 'Bring Back Someone From The Dead'. Well you need someone from the dead to get into hell so Phantom came as he died.

That is what I think anyway.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Phantom was probably just a boss.
I mean he's not really that explained.
games do that alot, they add in bosses and characters without adding there backstory. Sometimes there story is explained later on.
Perhaps he will reappear in DMC 5, he was in 1&2.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah, you know, when he dies he says... who..who are you?

then Dante shows his red aura, and Phantom goes..No...It can't be.. Sparda?

And then Dante says, "You're right i'm not, i'm his son Dante"

Remember him now?...

Keaton

Premium
Xo FaTaL oX;69737 said:
phantom?
who is he i dont remember him from number 1

Fire/Lava Spider as above says, he has a Scorpions tail that unfolds.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I may know why, do any of you remember Phantom Spawned lots of Spiderlings they could have been the reason, it would explain why it never talked I mean if it did talk, what would it sound like. I think they added it in because they could, but Chaos Master is quite right on this subject. Though I bet you all were surpised to see that bad boy come back hehe...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nel0 Angel0;72749 said:
I may know why, do any of you remember Phantom Spawned lots of Spiderlings they could have been the reason, it would explain why it never talked I mean if it did talk, what would it sound like. I think they added it in because they could, but Chaos Master is quite right on this subject. Though I bet you all were surpised to see that bad boy come back hehe...

not that surprised.but i am more surprised all boss demons combine to become Argosax,including Griffon and Phantom...

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yes I know I was just merely stating that fact, nothing more nothing less I just think it could of happened. I am inclined to agree Chaos Master, when he appeared in Argosax with Griffon that was rather surprising...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I agree with that Nelo, that was real weird for sure.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ well only if it is real good then yeah, if the sequel sucks to then dmc's over to me :)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Hehe I hope they remake DMC2 also, it had some good bosses and fun things but it was just to blend no moves and no connection to other DMC games made this a bad sequel to an insane game (As disguised by Nel0 Angel0 and Chaos Master)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom