• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pet World

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i would, but my hamster ran away about a year ago, still havent found her
And my fish really are boring so its no use having those on here XD

Saix

Devil's Advocate
very cute vergi!

IMG_0676.jpg
My two dogs, the small one is a cavalier and the big one is a newfie... shes very big as you can see. The cav is a year old there

bubby.jpg

My cat, you may already have seen in "what we look like"

I have another cat and a cockatoo as well

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
cockatoos...*shudder* I hate those birds with such a passion...(pet shop assistant story, I'm sure your bird is perfectly lovely)

If I had a pet I actually liked, as opposed to one I cannot stand, I'd put it up - but all we gots is Steve's hellhound...still, when she's dead I can get a cat :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol, angel i just hope that you get that cat soon, if i am still able to stay with you in the future XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trish67;126130 said:
i guess you talked him into it, eh? :lol:
Well, he used to say "cats are pointless" but then when Jessica started wanting small animals like a hamster or rat, he changed it to "rats and hamsters a pointless. Have a cat instead". :D

Vauxchen;126177 said:
lol, angel i just hope that you get that cat soon, if i am still able to stay with you in the future XD
Too right - tell you what, we'll get one of those baby playpen cages to stick the dog in so you can move freely around the house without danger of being bitten, mauled or growled at. But I am using extra bleach when cleaning so perhaps some of it will penetrate her asbestos lined stomach and she'll keel over and die.

(apologies to dog lovers here but until you've lived with her, you can't possibly know what it's like)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol, that does seem like a good plan, but make sure u switch when you get the cat, i like cats, fish, hamsters, pretty much anything other than dogs, be experience with them chasing me, one time lasted about 10 mins of non-stop adreneline powered running, i fell over when i realised the dog had gone because i had no energy and i was uber tired lol

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Angel;126237 said:
Well, he used to say "cats are pointless"
but then when Jessica started wanting small animals like a hamster or rat, he changed it to "rats and hamsters a pointless. Have a cat instead". :D

so Jessica talked him into it then?
nice....:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I miss my dog :( Died when I was 8. Although I don't mind what you've been saying Angel. I'm sure the dog is more than a pain, I'll take your word for that. I don't have any animals now though.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
At one stage when I lived at home we had one guide dog, one cat, four large hamsters, one rat, 360 assorted tropical fish and six russian hamsters...never done too well with fish, to be honest though. Those ones had to go in the river when I had to move out. They lived surprisingly long considering it was freshwater...I also had two goldfish when I was expecting J but when I was in hospital having her during that blistering summer of 2001, they kind of...well...boiled alive in their tank coz it was in direct sunlight. Oops...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
aww, thats so cruel, but so funny, i feel for your fish, but i still havent found my hamster, even though we moved everything in the living room around, i guess she escaped out the door then, oh well, no bad smells for us =]

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I had a blue pet budgie that died a year back, I still really miss her, but animals are a pain for this reason alone:
They don't live long, and if you get attached you can grieve like a family member died and worrying about them alot.

Top Bottom