• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

People You Like To Meet

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Please list some people u would like to meet in real life but please dont say " DANTE
as that will get boring :p :) or anything dmc related as hes not a real person

i would like to meet Gordon Ramsay :):)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I'd like to meet:
friends
fox
mark
asia
becky
lorna
kloe

famous people
emma watson - hermione granger
Lights voice actor - i had the chance, but i couldnt get to london
adam sandler
jim carey
derren brown

and a few others XD
i know that i wont meet most of them though ¬¬

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
From my friends that i havent seen, but have only talked to through e-net;
Dharrak, Fizzle, Delitus, Lagu, Minhie and Thoreno (they`re not from this forum ><).

From mythical characters - God...ya right...

From celebrities;
Jason Statham, Adam Sandler and Arnold Schwarznegger.

As well as George Bush, but only to give him nice bunt in the face for ****ing up USA.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I would have loved to meet Douglas Adams, and thank him for giving the world the hilarity that is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Alas, he has been deceased since 2001.

I would also like to meet David Tennant, for reasons that are fairly obvious to those who have known me for more than five minutes. :lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Online life (This forum) - LordofDarkness,Tony_Redgrave,Keaton,Wickse,Dark Drakan,Angel,Devilmaycry,Kyo,VI-Rainbow,Crimson Red Knight,DemonSlayer6,Dark Love,Vergilssexy,~Denatta-Chan~.

Real life (Males) - Jackie Chan,Jet Li,Donnie Yen,Takeshi Kaneshiro,Louis Koo,Sammo Hung,Adam Cheng,Oguri Shun,Ikuta Toma,Hiroshi Abe,Tomoya Nagase,Kamenashi Kazuya,Koki Tanaka,Bruce Willis,Arnold Schwarzenegger,Jason Statham,Christian Bale,Morgan Freeman,Will Smith,Aaron Eckhart,Johnny Depp,Bill Nighy,Geoffrey Rush,Denzel Washington,Ewan McGregor,Sean Connery,Pierce Brosnan,Harrison Ford,Robert Downey Jr.,Ben Stiller,Adam Sandler,Kevin James,Rob Schneider,Nicholas Cage,Mark Wahlberg,Keanu Reeves,Hugo Weaving,Will Ferrell,Chris Tucker,Rober DeNiro,Oded Fehr,Dustin Hoffman,Jack Black,Vince Vaughn,Owen Wilson,Andre Benjamin,Cedric the Entertainer,Dwayne Johnson,Ron Perlman,Gary Oldman,Alan Rickman,and so on....

Real life (Females) - Maki Horikita,Yu Yamada,Yukie Nakama,Mayuko Iwasa,Kate Beckinsale,Jessica Biel,Meryl Streep,Hilary Duff,Megan Fox,Angelina Jolie,Maggie Gyllenhaal,Charlize Theron,Denise Richards,Sophie Marceau,Eva Green,and so on...

That's all I have in mind.:)

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
I'd love to meet Arnold Schwarzenegger.....cuz I love :lol:,Ryo-Nishikido, Yui, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Jet Lee,Asuka Mitasha :)

All these people I love so much ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Most of the people I'd like to meet are dead - C.S Lewis, Tolkein, Robert Jordan...but I'd also like to meet Rowan Atkinson, Stephen Fry and Bill Bailey.

Sparda™

Most of the people I'd meet are dead by ages...

Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Charlemagne, Dante Aligheri, Leonardo Da Vinci, Emperor Octavian Augustus...You get the panorama!

But there are also people who still live...

Jim Carrey, Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, Victoria's Secret Angels, Milla Jovovich, Hideo Kojima, most of the Japanese female singers, Gong Li, Monica Bellucci, Tarja Turunen, Sharon Del Adel, Amy Lee, Linkin Park, Capcom's Devil May Cry Staff, Capcom's Resident Evil Staff, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Jason Statham, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Quentin Tarantino...Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie...

That's all I can think now...

Top Bottom