• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

People who could legitimately beat Dante in a fight.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Maybe I'm forgetting something, but what the h*&l is a Dunte???:/

tumblr_lfiev4CnJ51qzd13x.gif

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Im surprised no one mentioned this badass
goku_by_dragonballzCZ.png

Who needs a healing factor, when you can just come back from the dead even stronger

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Im surprised no one mentioned this badass
goku_by_dragonballzCZ.png

Who needs a healing factor, when you can just come back from the dead even stronger

Most battle threads I see around the web generally seem to have a unspoken rule of "no dbz character usage" in a vs thread lol.

The reason being is that they are so freaken overpowered and are casual planet busters early on in the series.

I know this as a long time DBZ fan myself.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Most battle threads I see around the web generally seem to have a unspoken rule of "no dbz character usage" in a vs thread lol.

The reason being is that they are so freaken overpowered and are casual planet busters early on in the series.

I know this as a long time DBZ fan myself.

I have the same rule for Worldbreaker Hulk!

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
There are hundreds or thousands of dudes that can beat Dante in a fight but must consider DMC is a video game it would be pretty hard to make a stylish based action game like DMC with an OP main character who can planet bust.....I mean the most is Bayonetta punching a goddess into the sun and Asura and Kratos but there aren't many God tier video game characters (or at least those that I know off).....there is Kirby....who is considered the strongest video game character of all time.

I normally don't pit video game characters against non video game characters like when Death Battle pit Spawn against Kratos....I knew Spawn was going to win on the basis Spawn defeated the Devil and God while Kratos only took on Greek Gods who weren't that powerful...well not matching God or the Devil at the least.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
There are hundreds or thousands of dudes that can beat Dante in a fight but must consider DMC is a video game it would be pretty hard to make a stylish based action game like DMC with an OP main character who can planet bust.....I mean the most is Bayonetta punching a goddess into the sun and Asura and Kratos but there aren't many God tier video game characters (or at least those that I know off).....there is Kirby....who is considered the strongest video game character of all time.

I normally don't pit video game characters against non video game characters like when Death Battle pit Spawn against Kratos....I knew Spawn was going to win on the basis Spawn defeated the Devil and God while Kratos only took on Greek Gods who weren't that powerful...well not matching God or the Devil at the least.

Dante's not a planet buster. He's OP but he's not THAT OP.

Top Bottom