• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

People who could legitimately beat Dante in a fight.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Seriously you people are underestimating Guts -_-

I mean alucard is just one immoral god-tier character Dante isn't.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Seriously you people are underestimating Guts -_-

Care to elaborate on that further?

The only thing that Guts has going for him right now is the berserker armor.

that gives him crazy speed,endurance,healing,and strength, all of which Dante's DT's would be able to match and best in my opinion.

Not to mention the fact that the longer Guts uses the armor the more his body is destroyed which limits how long he can keep up the barrage.

And lets not forget that Dante has other demonic tools and powers at his disposal and Guts does not.

Please explain how Guts could beat a Sparda form Dante or a Majin form one.

or even Dante's regular Devil Trigger's?

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Not sure how you can prove a opinion wrong.

I could understand if I made a factual statement, but yea novel D is pretty broken I can't deny that.

Sorry, my brain gets stupid when people underestimate D.

Can't believe the guy in who wrote that article actually did calculations and **** to figure out D's stats.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Sorry, my brain gets stupid when people underestimate D.
Can't believe the guy in who wrote that article actually did calculations and **** to figure out D's stats.

But I did not underestimate D, I did not even mention him in my post, mostly because the first D that comes to mind is the anime one so I did not bother to consider him a factor in this fight.

I've mostly been speaking on Guts who I am a fan big fan of fighting Dante and I certainly would not underestimate someone as badazz as Guts who's manga I have been following for many years.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
But I did not underestimate D, I did not even mention him in my post, mostly because the first D that comes to mind is the anime one so I did not bother to consider him a factor in this fight.

I've mostly been speaking on Guts who I am a fan big fan of fighting Dante and I certainly would not underestimate someone as badazz as Guts who's manga I have been following for many years.

Ah, so sorry.

Guts is the ultimate badass normal (in Eastern Media. Batman has that title for western media). But at the end of the day, broken as ****ing **** powers trumps badass normal.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Honestly, I think Alucard will f*ck Dante's sh*t up without lifting a finger. He'll toy with him, but will ultimately kill him.
I will say this; anyone can kill Dante. The problem is how fast? Dante has a great healing factor and you'd have to kill him quick before he gets back up again.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
You know what? F*ck it.

RAKAN!
Jack_Rakan.jpg

Jack_Rakan_motivational_1_by_draconichero18.jpg

708338_1304543257284_full.png

jack-rakan-vs-juggernaut-19376.jpg

jackRakan_VS_FatesGirls.jpg

jack_rakan_by_neogoki-d4gckax.png

0EC5j7v.gif

That's what I thought, wuss.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Care to elaborate on that further?
And lets not forget that Dante has other demonic tools and powers at his disposal and Guts does not.
Nero didn't have may weapons either yet he matched dante.
Please explain how Guts could beat a Sparda form Dante or a Majin form one.
I thought everyone was talking about a fair battle not a curbstomp -_-

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Honestly, I think Alucard will f*ck Dante's sh*t up without lifting a finger. He'll toy with him, but will ultimately kill him.

Omniprescence Alucard yes but Dante had far more better feats than Regular Alucard, and had battled far more impressive opponents than what Alucard have ever battled. Saying that Regular Alucard would totally curb stomp dante is bull.

It's Guts. That man fights demons such as Zodd, who could best any demon in the Devil May Cry Universe. Guts has the Berserk Armor, which turns him into an unstoppable killing machine, capable of healing at will and multiplying his power. Not to mention the amazing strength that he possesses, and the unstoppable will that he possesses.

Mundus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zodd.
Dante is a guy who killed not one but three demon kings. Mundus, Argosax the chaos and Abigail by just transforming into DT. Oh, did i mention he can kill Argosax with just his freaking guns?

The Berserker Armor's effect is it's able to bypass all the wielder's limitation and is able to fix temporary injuries, dislocated joints and other ****. Dante's durability and Regenerative powers far surpass the berserker armor and most people from the berserk universe. Dante is still far more versatile and faster(Not to mention being more skilled in weapons) being able to move Hypersonic+ with calculated Mach.10 and as far as i'm concern Guts is having trouble to an enemy with just an over supersonic speed. The Berserker armor is badass and all but by no means it's that powerful and even Guts with the Berserker armor, he still can't even touch Femto yet with Femto's current powers.

Nero didn't have may weapons either yet he matched dante.I

The Dante and Nero battle is like a Lion fighting a cheetah.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
I would not cut Dante short in a battle between alucard and Dante...they are both power houses and after DMC 1 Dante has not shown his true potential in power....I mean even alucard had trouble against alexander a human with regenerating abilities

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
The Dante and Nero battle is like a Lion fighting a cheetah.
Okay i'm confused i don't really know how a lion&cheetah fight would go like... a cheetah is fast and can climb on trees and lion cannot do that and is slower than a cheetah.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I want to know if Dante can survive having his limbs chopped off and then just put them back on since he can survive head shots and impalements.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
what about alex mercer or james heller?

Dante is able to kill argosax the chaos AKA the "despair embodied" with a demonic bullet. I mean, it can kill a concept like despair, it should be able to kill Mercer or Heller. Plus, i don't think Mercer had a defense against magic or demonic power stuff like that.

4:43

Top Bottom