• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

people similar to new Dante :D

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I was drinking when I read that and just choked. That was a really bad film that it has its own personal space in Anime to Live Action Hell in my book.

At least James Marsters tired to get Piccolo to be more like a Namekian.

And Chow Yun Fat deserved better then to play as a watered down Master Roshi.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i did like chi-chi and bulma's portrayals but that simply because i never liked them in the series itself.

by nature making a DBZ live action film was a bad idea. go make cowboy bebop or fMA instead.

At worst we'll get another DBZ, At best we will get constantine.

if we are lucky we will get hellboy or the avengers.

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
i did like chi-chi and bulma's portrayals but that simply because i never liked them in the series itself.

by nature making a DBZ live action film was a bad idea. go make cowboy bebop or fMA instead.

At worst we'll get another DBZ, At best we will get constantine.

if we are lucky we will get hellboy or the avengers.

Well I heard Hellboy 3 is being talked about and Avengers 2 is in the works.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Avengers 2 would happen but hellboy is questionable since Del toro has too many plates in the air.
Hellboy 3 has been planned since Hellboy 2 came out. it might be a while but it will probably happen eventually. Avengers 2 is definitely 100% going to happen.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Hellboy 3 has been planned since Hellboy 2 came out. it might be a while but it will probably happen eventually. Avengers 2 is definitely 100% going to happen.

avengers 2 is gonna happen like in 2015/2016. Hellboy 3 is like a decade away.

the reason i brought up Constantine was cause its a good movie but was considered a bad adaptation of the comic it was adapting Hellbazer to the point of it becoming something else entirely. People would have liked it better had it been its own thing which is similar to how people feel about DmC

I just mean in how the proposed movie would turn out because it turning out like Hellboy is the best case scenario.

On topic- He did look hayden Christensien in the tgs 11 trailer and if you squint he looks like Angel or Constantine.

Zargus

Premium
avengers 2 is gonna happen like in 2015/2016. Hellboy 3 is like a decade away.

the reason i brought up Constantine was cause its a good movie but was considered a bad adaptation of the comic it was adapting Hellbazer to the point of it becoming something else entirely. People would have liked it better had it been its own thing which is similar to how people feel about DmC

I just mean in how the proposed movie would turn out because it turning out like Hellboy is the best case scenario.

On topic- He did look hayden Christensien in the tgs 11 trailer and if you squint he looks like Angel or Constantine.

Hellboy 3 is being worked out as both the Director and the Actor who played Hellboy (I can not remember his name) both said they want to do Hellboy 3 they just both need time but it is when the Actor finishes Sons of Anarchy that he will be able to put time into it. And 2015/2016 for Avengers 2? They have already started planning it so I think it will be a lot sooner then that.

Hayden Christensien is a good match I think.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Hellboy 3 is being worked out as both the Director and the Actor who played Hellboy (I can not remember his name) both said they want to do Hellboy 3 they just both need time but it is when the Actor finishes Sons of Anarchy that he will be able to put time into it. And 2015/2016 for Avengers 2? They have already started planning it so I think it will be a lot sooner then that.

Hayden Christensien is a good match I think.

Ron Perlman is the actors name and he is ready to commit to the project but Del toro is problematic given the other things on his plate. Even the creator of hellboy says that it might not happen.

The thing is, Marvel might want to do some sequels and launch some other characters before doing Avengers 2 so the earliest would be 2014.

Plus i dont see it as hard to make a DMC movie because at the end of the day it posseses the same challenge as any superhero or comic based film.

The only problems are story wise and direction.

Zargus

Premium
Ron Perlman is the actors name and he is ready to commit to the project but Del toro is problematic given the other things on his plate. Even the creator of hellboy says that it might not happen.

The thing is, Marvel might want to do some sequels and launch some other characters before doing Avengers 2 so the earliest would be 2014.

Plus i dont see it as hard to make a DMC movie because at the end of the day it posseses the same challenge as any superhero or comic based film.

The only problems are story wise and direction.

Thank you for some reason I just could not think of his name lol.

And I know for Avengers 2 Spiderman might be in it.

Story and direction are important in making a great film. (That is why the Fan Based Film about Mass Effect set before the first game was to a lot of fans so good)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Thank you for some reason I just could not think of his name lol.

And I know for Avengers 2 Spiderman might be in it.

Story and direction are important in making a great film. (That is why the Fan Based Film about Mass Effect set before the first game was to a lot of fans so good)

No worries, it happens.

Im a little bit against that as spidey's not really a character needed to be in the film.

Easy direction would be to explore the gap between 3 and 1. the beginning and end.

Zargus

Premium
No worries, it happens.

Im a little bit against that as spidey's not really a character needed to be in the film.

Easy direction would be to explore the gap between 3 and 1. the beginning and end.

Well Spidey was part of the Avengers that is probably why they are doing it if they are doing it.

Another one is at the end of DMC2 or maybe between DMC4 and DMC2

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well Spidey was part of the Avengers that is probably why they are doing it if they are doing it.

Another one is at the end of DMC2 or maybe between DMC4 and DMC2

I'm talking a movie not DC5 plus i felt that both were weak stories or not really loved by fans which means we are going to have to fix them in case.

somekidfromthe90's

To be fair Tameen isn't the only one with that hairstyle
harrypotterjan19.jpg

Daniel Radcliffe had the same hair for Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix.

Also, the change was nessesary since, in my opinion, he was starting to become...flaming. And hey, anger sells. Look how popular the Devil May Cry franchise is now compared to the past. And it's all because the original fans hate it so much that new people want to see what's up. The new people get hooked and they want it. Angry fans are guina pigs in CAPCOM's minds and the fans fell for it.

23697826.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, this actually was meant to be

devilart_7.jpg

This before they changed it to that. They have that Shinji Mikami additude to 'em that is so unique.
Leon---RE4--resident-evil-722304_1024_1373.jpg

Top Bottom