• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

people similar to new Dante :D

Agility

"Known"
It was sarcasm. Also how can it be pre meditated murder since no murder has been committed?

Did I mention NT in my little rant about the virus known as Bieber? No.

Did I make death threats to NT? No.

Did I mention the virus known as Bieber in my rant? Yes

Was it a death threat? No.

For it to be a death threat it would have to be sent to JB to be a death threat.

Shut the **** up talking to me and get help!

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
Shut the **** up talking to me and get help!

:blink: wow....just wow. Was that really necessary to talk like that back to me after I explained everything?

As far as I am concerned I am sane.........I think.....:lol:

Also before anything gets out of hand back to the topic.

No. It's just their hair that's similar. Tameen made his hair to look like new Dante's cause he liked the way it looked.

People just think he made Dante look like him, and honestly, it was justified since he did have the same hair style.
Bad move on Tameen's part for making his hair like new Dante's before the 2010 trailer actually was shown.

Like Justin Beiber and DMC3 Dante. They don't look the same, it's just hair.

Personally, I think 2010 new Dante looks more like Edward Cullen.

But 2012 version of new Dante, not at all.

It was a mistake to have his hairstyle put on a character as it just brought more rage from fans. Though to be fair he did design a Dante that looked like ones from DMC1-4 but it was Capcom that said no to it and do design something that would, "Make them angry."

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It was a mistake to have his hairstyle put on a character as it just brought more rage from fans. Though to be fair he did design a Dante that looked like ones from DMC1-4 but it was Capcom that said no to it and do design something that would, "Make them angry."

To be fair Tameen isn't the only one with that hairstyle
harrypotterjan19.jpg

Daniel Radcliffe had the same hair for Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix.

Also, the change was nessesary since, in my opinion, he was starting to become...flaming. And hey, anger sells. Look how popular the Devil May Cry franchise is now compared to the past. And it's all because the original fans hate it so much that new people want to see what's up. The new people get hooked and they want it. Angry fans are guina pigs in CAPCOM's minds and the fans fell for it.

Zargus

Premium
To be fair Tameen isn't the only one with that hairstyle
harrypotterjan19.jpg

Daniel Radcliffe had the same hair for Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix.

Also, the change was nessesary since, in my opinion, he was starting to become...flaming. And hey, anger sells. Look how popular the Devil May Cry franchise is now compared to the past. And it's all because the original fans hate it so much that new people want to see what's up. The new people get hooked and they want it. Angry fans are guina pigs in CAPCOM's minds and the fans fell for it.

Hmmm the image is not loading but I know what you mean. I think it was more so Tameen then anyone else. A lot of DMC fans where saying "He has put himself in the game!" when it was probably just coincidence. As I said NT did design a Dante like the one from DMC1-4 but Capcom decided to make them change it.

And the angry fans are guinea pigs to Capcom. If they hate it then it will become probably mainstream in their minds.

images

Don't make me use this!

LMFAO that is brilliant. The ultimate argument winner right there.

Zargus

Premium
hope vergil looks like henry and trish looks like jeane

maybe new Dante has a nekomata as a sidekick?

off topic- DMC3 Dante looks more like Zac effron to me.

but people please remember that we are just joking.

this is a lighthearted affair.

no need to fight.

Agreed. I was joking about my rant lol

The question is who would play him in the film?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Agreed. I was joking about my rant lol

The question is who would play him in the film?

just wanted to make that clear since i dont think Agility knew you were joking.

Depends on who you are asking for.

For DmC, Tim phillips since the character was modeled after him.

Zargus

Premium
just wanted to make that clear since i dont think Agility knew you were joking.

Depends on who you are asking for.

For DmC, Tim phillips since the character was modeled after him.

Yer I know that. Tried to explain but got that response from him so I don't know -shrugs-

True but from what I read on the net they are doing one that is set I think before DMC3 and is about Dante getting revenge for his mothers death. So would have to be one based of of DMC3 Dante but younger.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Yer I know that. Tried to explain but got that response from him so I don't know -shrugs-

True but from what I read on the net they are doing one that is set I think before DMC3 and is about Dante getting revenge for his mothers death. So would have to be one based of of DMC3 Dante but younger.

did you try leaving him a message on his profile, explaing the situation?

I'd probably get either Reubon langdon and Ian Somerhandler to play Dante of Old but they neither of them can pass for teens. Christian howard, the guy who played Ken in the street fighter web series migt be good.

i read that article, it was just confirmation that they are doing a movie based on Devil May Cry. The thing is that Dante's main motivation for hunting Demons is to avenge his mom so they could do any number of stories. Hell they could buck expectations and start out with DMC1.

Zargus

Premium
did you try leaving him a message on his profile, explaing the situation?

I'd probably get either Reubon langdon and Ian Somerhandler to play Dante of Old but they neither of them can pass for teens. Christian howard, the guy who played Ken in the street fighter web series migt be good.

i read that article, it was just confirmation that they are doing a movie based on Devil May Cry. The thing is that Dante's main motivation for hunting Demons is to avenge his mom so they could do any number of stories. Hell they could buck expectations and start out with DMC1.

I did explain myself on this topic to him and explained it but got "Shut the **** up talking to me and get help!" so as I said I do not know.

Reubon Langdon would be good as he was the voice for Dante in DMC3, DMC4 and DMC:TAS. And if they did DMC1 as a film and stayed true to the story it would be brilliant but I can tell they will not.

DragonMaster2010

I did explain myself on this topic to him and explained it but got "Shut the **** up talking to me and get help!" so as I said I do not know.

Reubon Langdon would be good as he was the voice for Dante in DMC3, DMC4 and DMC:TAS. And if they did DMC1 as a film and stayed true to the story it would be brilliant but I can tell they will not.

Sorry about your problems with Agillity

Reuben Langdoon wouldn't act as Dante in a DMC movie. It's becuase acting as Dante while trying to keep his cool way of talking is tough. In the game when dante fights he doesn't sound tierd nor does he breath hard from fighting. Humans get tierd and it shows from how they sound. Plus it would look wierd if some guy dyed his hair white and wore a flashy red coat for this movie because it would look like some guy cosplaying. Like that Sengoku Basara Drama.

Zargus

Premium
Sorry about your problems with Agillity

Reuben Langdoon wouldn't act as Dante in a DMC movie. It's becuase acting as Dante while trying to keep his cool way of talking is tough. In the game when dante fights he doesn't sound tierd nor does he breath hard from fighting. Humans get tierd and it shows from how they sound. Plus it would look wierd if some guy dyed his hair white and wore a flashy red coat for this movie because it would look like some guy cosplaying. Like that Sengoku Basara Drama.

I guess that is true if Reubon Langdon did play Dante in the movie. They would need to find someone who could play him then who looked like him.

DragonMaster2010

I guess that is true if Reubon Langdon did play Dante in the movie. They would need to find someone who could play him then who looked like him.

Not saying Reuben can't do it, I mean he'd make a great Dante no doubt, it's just the fact that Dante, in my opinion, is near impossible to do in movies, because he's got too much of a loyal fanbase that want to see this movie version of Dante perfectly like the games, and thy have a lot of expectations for it, which puts a hefty toll on the actor as well.

Doing a DMC movie in general is a really hard thing to do.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

i think you would have to fix DMC classic series a little to make it a movie franchise since it does have some big flaws.

but i think DmC might be easier to make as a movie.

Zargus

Premium
I guess we will have to wait till a DMC movie comes out and see if it is any good.

Zargus

Premium
Funny. I said that same thing for a Dragonball live-action movie. Look what happen there...:/

I was drinking when I read that and just choked. That was a really bad film that it has its own personal space in Anime to Live Action Hell in my book.

At least James Marsters tired to get Piccolo to be more like a Namekian.

Top Bottom