• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

people similar to new Dante :D

kerolin

I found this comparison interesting, free to put , photos, pictures of the author or performer of people do you suppose they are similar with Dante

581118_456679047677868_1801316105_n.jpg

split_canal_boomerang_f_006.jpg

2228474288_tumblr_lcyuywnYml1qdr9hr_xlarge.png

:DI Laughed very kkk

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
once-upon-a-time-6.jpg

Tim Phillipps cause he's the voice actor, motion capture and the model for Dante.
Here's a better one.
67603b47277aa1e1d603847d741a9a161338848095_large.jpg
tim-phillipps-nirvana-300x210.jpg

DragonMaster2010

I found this comparison interesting, free to put , photos, pictures of the author or performer of people do you suppose they are similar with Dante

581118_456679047677868_1801316105_n.jpg

I will admit, this guy looks alot like Dante though. With the black hair and the way it's cut and the facial structure.

Dante47

Well, hear me out. NT said Dante will evolve into the white-haired, suave man we all know through the course of DmC. So someone similar to Dante would be... Dante.

DragonMaster2010

Well, hear me out. NT said Dante will evolve into the white-haired, suave man we all know through the course of DmC. So someone similar to Dante would be... Dante.

I don't mind him growing into the old Dante. So long as he grows in to the right Dante. DMC1 Dante is the one I'd like to see this Dante become. Hell even DMC2 would be fine so long as he has a personality a bit. What I don't want is to see those jokes of Dante's character again (DMC3 & DMC4)

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
justinbieberbangshairstyle.jpg
images

Looks like I just found who's playing Dante in a DMC movie^_^

No, no, no, no, NO! JUST NO!

If he is cast as Dante in the movie I WILL personally find that little scrotum and KILL HIM and CUT HIM UP that badly NO ONE will find him. Then I find the person responsible for casting him and KILL THEM TOO!

Anyway onto the topic at hand...has anyone noticed that the New Dante looks like the lead designer of Ninja Theory, Tameem Antoniade? I think so to be honest.

1675720-tameem.jpg

I don't mind him growing into the old Dante. So long as he grows in to the right Dante. DMC1 Dante is the one I'd like to see this Dante become. Hell even DMC2 would be fine so long as he has a personality a bit. What I don't want is to see those jokes of Dante's character again (DMC3 & DMC4)

DMC3 Dante was more like DMC1 Dante just younger and more cocky. Even DMC4 Dante was like DMC1 Dante. MUCH better then the DMC2 Dante who had no personality and hardly spoke. They turned him into a mute near enough. Dante should taunt his opponents with comments like "Flock off featherface or you can stick around and find out the hard way." but in DMC2 he does not.

In my eyes the joke of Dante's character is and always will be DMC2 Dante.

Agility

"Known"

If he is cast as Dante in the movie I WILL personally find that little scrotum and KILL HIM and CUT HIM UP that badly NO ONE will find him. Then I find the person responsible for casting him and KILL THEM TOO!

Did you just threaten people? Pre meditated murder?

Yeah no, don't like you. Stop sending Ninja Theory and Justin death threats.

DragonMaster2010

Anyway onto the topic at hand...has anyone noticed that the New Dante looks like the lead designer of Ninja Theory, Tameem Antoniade? I think so to be honest.

1675720-tameem.jpg

No. It's just their hair that's similar. Tameen made his hair to look like new Dante's cause he liked the way it looked.

People just think he made Dante look like him, and honestly, it was justified since he did have the same hair style.
Bad move on Tameen's part for making his hair like new Dante's before the 2010 trailer actually was shown.

Like Justin Beiber and DMC3 Dante. They don't look the same, it's just hair.

Personally, I think 2010 new Dante looks more like Edward Cullen.

But 2012 version of new Dante, not at all.

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
Did you just threaten people? Pre meditated murder?

Yeah no, don't like you. Stop sending Ninja Theory and Justin death threats.

It was sarcasm. Also how can it be pre meditated murder since no murder has been committed?

Did I mention NT in my little rant about the virus known as Bieber? No.

Did I make death threats to NT? No.

Did I mention the virus known as Bieber in my rant? Yes

Was it a death threat? No.

For it to be a death threat it would have to be sent to JB to be a death threat.

Top Bottom