• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PC specs

Sparda™

Vauxchen;79044 said:
all of those specs should run fairly smoothly, but still, nothing has been confirmed, i have one had rumored specs put up onto the site in this part of the forum

Yeah, I've seen the thread. From the rumored specs, and comparing them to Crysis, DMC4 for PC is a bit over Crysis level.

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
Like Crysis wow that is a lot. I have the game crysis and is the most demanding video game talking about graphics but i really don't think DMC4 will require that much graphics since the camera is usualy don't move that much as an FPS game like crysis. But if it is o well i am ready :)

Green Hat

^^ i agree...Crysis' requirements are simply over-the-top. Even the most powerful PCs have difficulty running that game smoothly. And DMC4 shouldnt require such high specs as it isn't an FPS. In fact, the no. of frames per second in DMC4 should be lower than most FPS games. So systems that can run Assassin's Creed with med settings can run DMC4 smoothly, I think, cuz AC has a lot of interactive environment and that makes the frames per second to be very high.

Sparda™

Crysis has very large graphics, but Devil May Cry 4 is confirmed to be in that level as well, as long as I know at least.

w33l33

meh...
Vauxchen;69288 said:
thanks for the site, but i dont know if i can use it, im english and its a US site lol, but il have a look and see if they deliver, but rep+ for the site

EDIT: that site is US only, so i cant use it lol oh well

try scan.co.uk it is fairly cheap and reliable i know loads of people who use it

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
when the game comes out in about 2 days can someone put the specs up please, im on holiday/vacation then, and i wont have a chance to see, but i might be able to access the forum, thanks guys =]

Top Bottom