• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PC specs

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Does anyone know the specs of the PC version of the game, people at my local gaming shop said "well, it will be about crysis level" and thats high, but i want to know if there are any specifics

Dark Drakan

Admin
They wont be to Crysis level i wouldnt imagine, needs nothing short of a Nuclear Reactor to run that game. I will post the specs for you when i have a better idea of what they will be.

Enma47

There is no chance that dmc4 will require anywhere near the same specs as crysis. the people who programmed crysis did so with the intent of making their game still have gorgeous graphics as much as 5 years down the road, and be able to fully utilize future hardware. I have even heard that there is no graphics card or even an SLI setup that can fully take advantage of the engines and shaders in crysis yet. long story short I would guess that as long as you have a half-way decent computer you will run dmc4 just fine

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well i will psot the specs of the computer i will be playing it on and tell me what i need to upgrade when you can

NVidia Geforce 7050 GPU
Dual core AMD 2.0 Ghz
DVD-rom
up to 500GB HDD
2GB RAM

i think thats it

Enma47

The only thing i might recommend you upgrading is your video card. I suspect that your video card will be able to at least run DMC4 but the level of detail you will be able to get out of it is questionable. you can pick up a GeForce 8600 now for less than a hundred buck and that would run it just fine. As for everthing else I cant immagine that you would need anything else. hope this helps :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Enma47;68780 said:
The only thing i might recommend you upgrading is your video card. I suspect that your video card will be able to at least run DMC4 but the level of detail you will be able to get out of it is questionable. you can pick up a GeForce 8600 now for less than a hundred buck and that would run it just fine. As for everthing else I cant immagine that you would need anything else. hope this helps :)

Yeah id imagine about the same and +rep for your advice.

Sparda™

The PC version of the game will come out by April 1st, I believe. I saw It at the Gamespot section of Devil May Cry 4 PC version.

Talking about PC performance, here are my specs...

Graphics Card Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT SLi 1.7 GB
4 GB RAM
1 TB HDD
Intel Quad Core 2 ~ 9.6 GHz (2.4 GHz/Core)
DVD-RAM
OS Windows XP/Windows Vista Ultimate Edition

I think I wouldn't have any problems at all...lol

Enma47

Just a tip Aseroth, unless DMC4 supports DX10 I would steer clear of playing DMC4 on Vista. This is not meant to insult your intelligence or anything just trying to help :)

Sparda™

Enma47;68847 said:
Just a tip Aseroth, unless DMC4 supports DX10 I would steer clear of playing DMC4 on Vista. This is not meant to insult your intelligence or anything just trying to help :)

That's why I have two OS-s, Vista and XP...;)

By the way, you didn't insult my intelligence at all. You just mentioned a fact..

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Enma47;68780 said:

Well that GPU is built in so it will survive for now but i only get £70($140) a month so i need to try and get one cheap so that i can buy the game and still buy the GPU

Enma47

One of the best websites for cheap hardware would be www.newegg.com they have some really cheap video cards. but honestly i think the smartest thing to do is wait until they post some sort of official specs. then youll know what you need to upgrade but as i said before I highly doubt that you will need to upgrade anything but your video card.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
thanks for the site, but i dont know if i can use it, im english and its a US site lol, but il have a look and see if they deliver, but rep+ for the site

EDIT: that site is US only, so i cant use it lol oh well

Enma47

oh ok sorry lol thats my bad. should have realized that when the amount of money you mentioned was in pounds. Anyways if you have any other questions feel free to ask me.:)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I haven't heard anything more regarding Devil May Cry 4 PC system requirements but I'll definitely be posting about it on the main site when more news comes through.

Green Hat

I have:

2 GB Ram (800 MHZ) from Transcend
2.33 Ghz Core 2 Duo Processor from Intel
256 MB 8600 GT by XFX (XXX edition - 620 Mhz clock speed)

i hope DMC4 will run pretty smoothly wont it?

slapsus

Can any1 tell me if my PC will be able to run DMC4 at 60 fps?

I have :

Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core 2,4 GHZ(each so like 5 ghz total)
{Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40 Ghz}
nVidia Geforce 8500 GT with 512 ram
2GB RAM
Audigy 2 sound card
Win xp SP2

Hoping for reply.Thx^^

Sparda™

I have posted way before my PC specs, but I'll post them again:

OS Windows XP/Windows Vista Ultimate
CPU Intel Quad Core 2 Q6600 2.4 GHz (9.6~10 GHz total)
4 GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX SLi 1.7 GB
1 TB HDD

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
all of those specs should run fairly smoothly, but still, nothing has been confirmed, i have one had rumored specs put up onto the site in this part of the forum

Top Bottom