• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PC problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I really need help my new PC, i have tried to run 10 games, and none of them work, UT3 and DMC3SE come up with "send error report" and fear and painkiller and others are coming up with "failed to initialize renderer" can someone please help me, cuz otherwise thats £00 i have just wasted($600 to Americans)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;76942 said:
I really need help my new PC, i have tried to run 10 games, and none of them work, UT3 and DMC3SE come up with "send error report" and fear and painkiller and others are coming up with "failed to initialize renderer" can someone please help me, cuz otherwise thats £00 i have just wasted($600 to Americans)

Sounds like it could be a GFX card issue, have you updated your GFX card drivers?

If you have an ATI card you might have to uninstall the current drivers and install the most up to date ones.

Also make sure your directX version is the latest one.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Nvidia GeForce 7050 GPU

i had installed the lastest driver for it(that came with the card) and directX 9.0 was on ther,e but my dad has taken it away to look at, and hopefully he should be able to fix it, if he cant, then im screwed cuz he is a certified IT technition, lol, but he did wonder what GPU it was, so thanks for the help DD

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;76996 said:
Nvidia GeForce 7050 GPU

i had installed the lastest driver for it(that came with the card) and directX 9.0 was on ther,e but my dad has taken it away to look at, and hopefully he should be able to fix it, if he cant, then im screwed cuz he is a certified IT technition, lol, but he did wonder what GPU it was, so thanks for the help DD

Also have to make sure its DirectX 9.0c, as hes a technician i bet he can sort it ok.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well i am fairly sure that 2 of my games have it on them, i think UT3 does but if it doesnt, dad should have it

EDIT: just after i posted this, dad came over with it and he said "it couldn't find the video card so it couldn't run anything" and he also installed what i needed, so now i can FINALLY play UT3 and DMC3SE and all my other games =]

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;76999 said:
well i am fairly sure that 2 of my games have it on them, i think UT3 does but if it doesnt, dad should have it

EDIT: just after i posted this, dad came over with it and he said "it couldn't find the video card so it couldn't run anything" and he also installed what i needed, so now i can FINALLY play UT3 and DMC3SE and all my other games =]

Well glad you got it fixed in the end. ^_^

As this thread has reached its conclusion Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom