• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Patty Lowell !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
She is so adorable. I always making tears in the episode when she tries to draw out Dantes Rebellion from Abigails attack. It gets me everytime. Any other Patty lovers here? She is my No 1. Anime character. Well Inoue Orhime from Bleach has a solid No. 2 but whatever. Charming and caring girl she is. Even mature in early age. Admirable. ^_^

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
tumblr_m8t3a0Hdg71rrgkzy.gif

Really? Orihime AND Patty are your favorite anime characters?

I could cry for you.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Ever heard about liking a character by overall personality? Yeah, she is young but still her appearance is cute. ^_^

If you want to know more I like Hatsune Miku and Tony Taka but that is in Hentai section. Anime is different. Enuff said

More DMC Anime episodes would be nice. That demon grunt gets Abigails power crying for his destiny of being killed by Dante no matter what the strength his unpure soul has.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Ever heard about liking a character by overall personality? Yeah, she is young but still her appearance is cute. ^_^

Hmm...Forgot about that. I'm sorry then. I just realized I can't say anything since I like Orihime personality wise and phisical wise.

If you want to know more I like Hatsune Miku and Tony Taka but that is in Hentai section. Anime is different. Enuff said

Hatsune Miku's not hentai.

More DMC Anime episodes would be nice. That demon grunt gets Abigails power crying for his destiny of being killed by Dante no matter what the strength his unpure soul has.

If they ever did a season 2 for the anime, i wouldn't mind seeing Patty again.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Hmm...Forgot about that. I'm sorry then. I just realized I can't say anything since I like Orihime personality wise and phisical wise
Say what you want man. Just thought you where gonna pick on my thread. She is my fav. That's all. Watching DMC Anime a lot these days. The Blu- Ray version is pretty good with my home theater system. Yeah Hatsune Miku is not originally Hentai but custom artist makes explicit versions. Want to go to those concerts. Listening to them now on youtube^^

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
You been there?! With those night lights? Someday when I move to Japan I watch it live in Tokyo. Now where is the shortest way in present time? Europe?

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Too far! Hmm, I guess I wait til I travel to Tokyo.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah Patty Lowell was a pretty cool character.

I've made her a playable character in my Devil May Cry Anime Videogame thread.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Is a cool character!!!

Lucky you!

Yeah she is a cool characters. Hence why I wanted her to be the main reason behind my Devil May Cry Anime Videogame idea. Because she is a descendant of powerful sorcerers, you'll be able to use magic whilst playing as her. Should really add a new edge to a Devil May Cry game I feel.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, Alans tear and she is so adorable. She has an unstoppable charm! She used a sub tear to open that gate to help Dante. That scene. I cry everytime. :)

Henski77

Yer was a good scene when she was trying to help Dante while he was impaled, I just wish they showed more of DT when he killed Abigail

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
she was ok, cute when she pouts her face to Dante :3 and i also enjoy their brother and sister like relationship (when she tried to pull Rebellion out and cried)

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
she was ok, cute when she pouts her face to Dante :3 and i also enjoy their brother and sister like relationship (when she tried to pull Rebellion out and cried)

Even as a child that always terrifies violence, Patty still wanted to save dear Dante. Strong heart she has.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i disliked the anime and thought it had a lot of potential but it was wasted and never fully achieved and i feel patty was similar as i felt she never was utilized outside of being just the annoying kid sidekick till about the last two episodes but than it was too late for me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Anime was slow for getting into, but it was good. I feel it'd be a lot better if they made more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom