• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ you made me edit, but glad to know you are online pal :)
I just read it Nero116, but we's are still unclear about stuffs.

Oh and thanks, you kickass too Dustin :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ doesn't matter when we get the story up, all that matters is that before we do we are practically clear on everything, that way when we write it there will be no gaps. Lets just take our time to figure out what we want to happen, coz one thing I can say is this. If we are unsure about our story ourselves then so will those who read, and that is bad, don't rush a good thing Nero116 pal, trust, this will take time but it's gonna be well worth it, and i'll help all the way.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
this much is true...i have been cursed with impatience but i know it takes time to create a truly good and reader grabbing story...i will do my best to be patient..besides...i cant help thinking there is afew aspects that we're forgetting about some of the characters..even still..this will be great

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ If you are concerned about any character stuff then PM me, I don't care who is in it really just as long as you are okay with it.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh i have no intentions of putting any character in it unless it makes sense for the story..alot of games and stories have made the mistake of putting in characters that did nothing for the storyline at all..like they didnt even need to be there and it was a waste of the readers/players time

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ True, but I think it is safe to say that we don't have any bad characters in this do we?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
not so far..atleast not in my opinion...we may just have to shoot for the wind and see what the mass' think..lol..once we have our story straight

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Oh yeah definitely, need to check all aspects first, patience is the key to all pal :)

also, I just guess we need to see what we need and stuff.

Nero116, isn't it 5 or 6am where you are?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yup... it is a three hour difference and such Dustin...

as for the gold, excellent... :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Oh hell yeah, but these others have got no idea what we are on about which is mean but kinda fun .lol.

Oh credit to you man for the location though :) +rep.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol, yes it is very mean..we should stop torturing them..oh but it is so fun...lol, rep+ to u for coming up with an explination to why the location..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom