• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ would be cool, I think you'll prefer "All Hell Broken" in my eyes.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well then..its settled.untill i get the courage to go start SOS mode i will continue our little chat and read all hell broken..lol..oops almost said something there..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Nighthawk nearly slipped up, keep it under wraps pal .lol.

tell me in a PM what you were gonna say or something, but as for now i'd advise "All Hell Broken" yeah :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...i was looking on there just now and it seems ur in the mist of a story twist..lol..im going to have to read this from the begining to see what that could be..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ If you are referring to Noraciss then he is not anywhere in the beginning pal so I wouldn't waste ya time :)

where's A.Z.? I miss chatting :(

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
idk..he's still on so im assuming he is either in pm with someone or looking at another thread...yes that is who i was refering too..thanks for the heads up...im still gonna read it from the begining though..it'll help me understand the story thus far. no point in starting at the middle..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Oh good, but with Noraciss there are some spoilers on him near the end, and no probs with the heads up, I was just trying to save you time but I guess there was no need .lol. :)

Keaton

Premium
OMG I am so busy >.<!
Its mu lunch and i'm still working, just wanted to Hi for today :D

Keaton

Premium
LordOfDarkness;76302 said:
Hey Keaton what up man?

hows your girl?

My Co-Worker is still off sick so i am holding the fort on my own :D

I promise Fan Fic + DMD Guide updates for the weekend + a whole shed load of Nicknames lol

My Girl is great thanks :) busy the same as I, especially with her Radio Show ^___^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well have fun pal :)

also, nice to hear about you doing more on nicknames .lol.
I will help you on ya fan fic like iI have said, ask Nero116 he'll tell ya how helpful I can be :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
woh..a famous girlfriend..man i wish i was that lucky...that sucks that u have to hold down fort while ur coworkers off..well..i hope u dont burn urself out too bad...u gotta come back and chat with us...lol the forums are dead right now except me and lord

edit:definatly a big help..more than can be said

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I keep it real what more can I say .lol.

anyways I like a good chat here, every one of my friends are in the R.L.C. so if they don't chat here I get kinda bored :(

Keaton

Premium
I know how helpful you can be ^____^

Yeah, well, its a local show but it is awesome.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks guys, I help all I can, and if my help isn't enough, I try harder .lol.

I have helped Keaton a bit already and he knows I will help him more if need be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom