• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Do you mean you going of the forum?
If so bye and hope you enjoy the rest of your B-day.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah i am off now bye, and cheers have a good day to Haven :)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Thanks LOD, i've already had a good day (I was off school! yay :D......but I was sick :().

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
AND IM GONE, my new PC is up and running, games on it, just need to get new monitor, mouse and speakers but other than that, it rocks! meow!!
see you guys later

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;76139 said:
well..im back..idk for how long though as im still wondering wether or not to start playing my silent hill or start SOS mode...lol

meow...nice to see you...i won;t reply much,as i am working on my fan fic...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol, meow...its ok...i know how much work fan fic can be...thats why i quit doing it..im working on starting one with lord and then after that im not doing another one untill someone else wants me to help them write one..lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;76146 said:
lol, meow...its ok...i know how much work fan fic can be...thats why i quit doing it..im working on starting one with lord and then after that im not doing another one untill someone else wants me to help them write one..lol

if you need my help,you can ask me...meow...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
ok, forget what i wrote in this space b4..i just got in from my friends house and misenturpreted what u meant by help..lol, nah...the fan fic im gonna start workin' on is one of mine and lordofdarkness' ideas...we kinda combined our thoughts to create something i think u'll all apreciate..im not gonna say anything about it other then..its gonna be great....lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Is completely correct, it's a joint one which is easier to write as you can just bounce off of the others ideas and such, keeping this fan fic secret at the mo but me and Nero116 are PM'g and stuff so you all dunno what we are going to come up with, but it's gonna rock :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom