• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
dmc2 to tell u the truth wasnt a bad game they just went too far with it and tried to make it a stand alone story....it dosnt hurt that midway was the main team working on it..as capcom had sold partial rights to lighten the work load

Keaton

Premium
NERO116;75520 said:
dmc2 to tell u the truth wasnt a bad game they just went too far with it and tried to make it a stand alone story....it dosnt hurt that midway was the main team working on it..as capcom had sold partial rights to lighten the work load

I may try and pick it up, mainly so I have the full perspective on the tale. ^_^ +rep for the knowlege of gaming rights, thats not an easy thing to know

Keaton

Premium
NERO116;75523 said:
it's also not a hard one to know if u have friends in the field of game sales...lol u learn alot that way

I'm kinda hard pressed now to decide between DMC3 and 4 as to which I enjoy more ^_^

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
good luck..lol i still cant decide..they're both on two different playing fields in terms of action but they both have amazing storylines...although it saddens me to see they didnt answer much questions about nero

Keaton

Premium
NERO116;75529 said:
good luck..lol i still cant decide..they're both on two different playing fields in terms of action but they both have amazing storylines...although it saddens me to see they didnt answer much questions about nero

Yeah, 4 just seemed to raise MORE questions and anwsered....none. >.<!

Keaton

Premium
Well, I and everyone (or damn near)on the forum and all DMC fans will definatly buy DMC5 now...so i can see where your coming from..thou it is a nice story all the same.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well im just sayin' alot of capcoms and other companies games actually end in cliff hangers and they only do it to set up for the next game..lol

Keaton

Premium
Makes sense, but it would be nice to know a few more little bits wouldnt it....ah well, we are at Capcoms mercy ^__^

Keaton

Premium
I'm sad now :(

Ah well, I still have DMD to finish and Bloody Palace to conquer :D

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..we do have that to look forward too.lol..although its gonna take me forever to get to DMD,..lol..i just unlocked SOS mode..lol im the slow poke of the gaming world i guess

Keaton

Premium
I can promise you this...SoS is pretty challenging, but DMD kills you.

I left SoS confident, ohhhh boy did that disapear after level 3 @_@!

Keaton

Premium
NERO116;75546 said:
lol..let me guess..the ceiling of doom gets harder?

Yeah thats annoying as hell (though i found SoS harder), but Frosts are murderous >.<!

Keaton

Premium
NERO116;75552 said:
oh god shoot me...i just tried the frosts in the bloody palace...pain in the...u know...lol

I started a thread in DMC4 called 'Dante must Die' i'm compling enemy tips etc there, give it a read and you'll see what i mean...should update it again tomorrow (Frosts i talk alot about)

Keaton

Premium
NERO116;75556 said:
yeah..frosts are annoying in themselves..lol..omg i just had a thought....if frosts get worse...omg..forget it..im not doing DMD mode

Lol, just because they're harder doesnt mean its not fun :)

The challenge is actually nice compared to Devil Hunter and Son of Sparda :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom