• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Opinion on piercing?

Anyone have piercing?

I want to put one so give me your opinions if you have piercing or if you have had experience with it......just give me your opinion :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've had my ears pierced... twice.
The first time I was about 8 years old.
When my mum took the studs out to put hoops in, i told her not to bother as i liked studs, so the holes grew over.
And the second time was a few years ago. They got a little infected, plus, when i looked in the mirror all i could think was... "Thats not who I am." So i took them out.

It looks like it hurts, but really, it only stings for a second.
But, thats my experience... and i am a bit of a wimp :D

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
Well, I am all for Peorcings considering I have 5 rings in my lip Alone. So yeah. Had my Libre since About 14 years old and got the other 4 Done All at once as Soon As I turned 18.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Quite a coincidental Thread lol

My girlfriend had just gone to have her lip pierced a week ago. Follow me on the story. We arrive at the place, and make sure we know what metal the guy uses. He told us he used titanium, which was good. My girlfriend rejects surgical stainless steel, so it was clear we knew what metal he was working with. He told my girlfriend to put a mark on her face where she wanted the piercing to be. She put it in the place she wanted the piercing. He put his gloves on and got to work. Afterwards, he said to clean the outside with tea-tree oil. And clean the inside with hot salt water.

For that one lip piercing, he charged us £25. A few days later, my girlfriend says that it's been irritating her. We go to this other place where the guy has had more experience, but he wasn't there the day we wanted him to be. He takes a look at it, and says that everything is wrong with it. It WAS stainless steel, not titanium. So my girlfriend has been getting an allergic reaction to it. The bar size wasn't right, neither was the angle. And for two lip piercings, he would charge £25. We got only one for that price. So the other place completely ripped us off. And the other guy didn't have any proper training or expertise, so he just lied and took our money.

Anyway, that annoying story aside, she has just had a piercing. Piercings are fine, it depends what one you're wanting? Because you didn't say :p

I've had my ears pierced... twice.
The first time I was about 8 years old.
When my mum took the studs out to put hoops in, i told her not to bother as i liked studs, so the holes grew over.
And the second time was a few years ago. They got a little infected, plus, when i looked in the mirror all i could think was... "Thats not who I am." So i took them out.

It looks like it hurts, but really, it only stings for a second.
But, thats my experience... and i am a bit of a wimp

Thanks for the advice...I appreciate it :D

Well, I am all for Peorcings considering I have 5 rings in my lip Alone. So yeah. Had my Libre since About 14 years old and got the other 4 Done All at once as Soon As I turned 18.

Well you seem experienced enough lol.
Glad to hear somebody with heavy experience on piercing and who supports them...

Anyway, that annoying story aside, she has just had a piercing. Piercings are fine, it depends what one you're wanting? Because you didn't say

I would like to put one on my eyebrow OR a nose ring.
Eyebrow one seems fit for a begginer...:geek:

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
^ pretty much what he said.
i'm a fan of ear piercings, eyebrows, and nose studs on other people... but (bull style)nose, mouth, or a monroe and it's kind of a turnoff. belly button i don't care one way or the other.

EmilIrving

Demi-Fiend and Dante Team
While I don't believe I am suited to have any piercings, I do not mind seeing other people having those. But then again, I have never seen monroe piercings, yet, so that one is currently taking into consideration.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I used to have my ears pierced but they got infected...took them out and a few years later I tried again but the same thing happened. I might try for a nose peircing someday.

♥Vergil's Girl♥

In the arms of dark love
^ Had a nose ring their annoying mine got infected so i let it grow up it didn't hurt though.
So now i have 4 piercings in one ear 3 in the other one rotted out cuz they pierced it wrong but i figure it still looks cool i have a few gauged earrings but nothing huge and over the top.

Top Bottom