• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Opera Browser Login Problem

Sparda™

Whenever I try to login with the Opera Browser, the forums say my username or password is invalid. I tried It with Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Safari and none of them has given me this error.

I even changed the password but still the same.

Even tried to login to other forums, as to see If It was indeed my browser messing up, but except here, in all the other forums I've succeeded logging in.

Was wondering If the forums had a compatibility issue with Opera's latest browser.

Thank you in advance.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Could it be bad timed spelling error?

It might be that opera doesn't like your TM bit. I don't use this browser so I don't know. I'm a fan of firefox myself.

Sparda™

Firefox 3 and above versions crash often as so I don't use It anymore. I use Safari and Google Chrome as well, but Opera so far has pleased me as It uses less RAM than any other browser and is twice as fast.

Spelling, not really. Checked the options and all but nothing.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Must be some kind of error, have to see what Steve says or if someone else using Opera has the same problem.

Sparda™

Dark Drakan;185827 said:
Must be some kind of error, have to see what Steve says or if someone else using Opera has the same problem.

That's why I'm interested to know If other people who use It have the same problem as me.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Thought you would, but I had to check. >.<

You've just got unlucky then, use another browser. >.<

Top Bottom