• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

One Thing ......................

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'd probably be completely oblivious to the fact that it was my last 24 hours, wake up late, eat and then sit down to watch Mock the Week and wonder what the hell happened to the TV. And the house. And the street. And all the people.

Then I'd stand there like an idiot for a while trying to work out what I missed before going off to my afterlife to remain horribly confused about it all for eternity :lol:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
ok......... i have revised my plan again........ still rob the bank and hunt for bin laden but now .......... become ruler of the earth

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I've revised my plan as well. As I'm a proud British citizen, I feel it's my duty to be there at the time with a cup of Earl Grey tea and jam scones. (both of which I like very much:lol:)

excalibur22

The Best of the Best
1. go see my gf like i do everyday
2. find out from her that the world is goin to end and be like wtf!
3. then i wouldnt believe her and keep arguing with her till the end came and we would both be in heaven and she would say "i told you" in her angry voice and i would be like "damn y are you always right?"

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
nice way to go............
ok. instead of ruler of the world how about run into area 51 and dont get shot as they all would doing thier things .......... and prove the existence of aliens

Top Bottom