• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

One on one battles thread

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
It's a one on one fights thread. Somebody must come up with 2 characters that can be compared. The users must vote with the character that they think can win. 7 users can vote. After that, somebody must come up with 2 new characters.
1st fight:
300pxnero0.jpg

Nero (Devil May Cry 4) vs.
11202290.png

Siegfried (Soul Calibur 4)

BEGIN!!

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Nero, for Siegs armor is made of ice?(i dunno, havent played), so Neros Exceed will melt it down, lol, together with the sword.

Keaton

Premium
My Vote applies to Nero, Sig alike Nightmare is painfully slow and although he can sport some fearsome combos and strings, I feel Nero would easily gain the upper hand in this battle - both down to Speed, Enemy Step, Exceed and DT.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
DeviRyuuD;176897 said:
Nero, for Siegs armor is made of ice?(i dunno, havent played), so Neros Exceed will melt it down, lol, together with the sword.

no. ice just covors his armor. soul calibur couldnt melt.

aka958

Don't trust people
Nero would win. Sigfried is Strong and his sword is long but nero got his Devil arm and can snatch him from far away distance. (Also shoot him down because there are no modern guns in Soul Calibur if i know right and that means he got no defense for it :p :p )

Top Bottom