• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

oh damn

Dark Drakan

Admin
DJ Yuuji;66247 said:
If you guys think about it dante and nero could have costumes they may not have none right now but think you may just get them as downloads off the market place and psn. It good enough we have unlimited devil trigger. Thats considered a costume to me.

Yeah its simple to add new things over Xbox Live and PSN. Maybe at some point you will get more exciting things than mere costumes.

Swoosh

It'll come as downloadable content. Of course, you'll have to pay probably, but that's just smart marketing. Oh, and as for the game, yeah, I spoiled the story for myself, but from what I've played so far, I'm blown away by the sheer amount of content to unlock, and combat is the best yet.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
this damn creator ****ed me off.. hwo does he expect e to do all teh difficulties if i have no motivation besides ****ty artwork.. what can i do with artwork?.. look at it?... great >_>

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^Agreed, I dont want to check out artwork, wow looking at it is so fun, now back to the game is what i'd be like.

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
no costumes just unlimited d.t and thats about it maybe a d.l will come with extra features like 2.99 for costume package

DJ Yuuji

why are we still talking aout this? Be glad you have super nero and super dante.Stop complaining. please.

Top Bottom