• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oh Activision

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Oh, wow. Activision can go **** themselves. West and Zampella can **** themselves as well. They get on my nerves so goddamn much lately. UGHHH!! They need to go choke on something...

/rant

Good article though Meg.
+rep

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
The confiscation of personal items and interrogation bit is terrible. Wtf where they thinking? Buttsacks.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Not West and Zampella's fault that Activision got greedy and didnt pay them money they had rightfully earned and withheld their bonuses. EA made a smart move getting them when they could, people at fault in all this are the money grabbers at Activision such as Bobby 'moron' Kotick. Activision should just leave them alone now as they took all the huge earnings and then booted them out the building in a degrading manner.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dark Drakan;297983 said:
Not West and Zampella's fault that Activision got greedy and didnt pay them money they had rightfully earned and withheld their bonuses. EA made a smart move getting them when they could, people at fault in all this are the money grabbers at Activision such as Bobby 'moron' Kotick. Activision should just leave them alone now as they took all the huge earnings and then booted them out the building in a degrading manner.
We still don't know the whole story to this yet. I'm not defending Activision, they suck to me, but West and Zampella aren't entirely innocent either imo, as they did do some asshole stuff in the past (like somewhat sabotaging Treyarch). Also, West and Zampella formed Respawn way too soon after getting fired, meaning that they must have been planning something ahead of time. They should of probably waited a bit, because now Activision can (and has) skewed that to their advantage.

We don't have a clear picture of the full events yet, so I'll deride both of them for the time being. :lol:

I don't like CoD whatsoever anyways, so this doesn't effect me nor the games I play at all whatever the outcome may be.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Esura;297998 said:
We still don't know the whole story to this yet. I'm not defending Activision, they suck to me, but West and Zampella aren't entirely innocent either imo, as they did do some asshole stuff in the past (like somewhat sabotaging Treyarch). Also, West and Zampella formed Respawn way too soon after getting fired, meaning that they must have been planning something ahead of time. They should of probably waited a bit, because now Activision can (and has) skewed that to their advantage.

We don't have a clear picture of the full events yet, so I'll deride both of them for the time being. :lol:

I don't like CoD whatsoever anyways, so this doesn't effect me nor the games I play at all whatever the outcome may be.

Being a long time fan of Infinity Ward and reading all the press releases and stories about it the details all pointed at Activision. The only thing Activision have said was that Infinity Ward were working a deal with EA behind their backs which was never proven. No excuse to have them both manhandled out of the building and have their pay withheld and bonuses taken (which happened before they had any suspicions about EA).

So as a dig at Activision they created a new studio by themselves and named it Respawn Entertainment then all the members loyal to West and Zampella left Infinity Ward and joined them. Was never proven that they had done anything against Activision and Activision have not given any evidence just assumptions and are now trying to take the Call Of Duty license off them.

I can understand in a way why they werent keen on Treyarch but they shouldnt have taken things out on them. Infinity Ward were dead against bringing CoD to consoles originally and making a new one every year which Treyarch did for Activision. So i can see why they were annoyed but not Treyarchs fault as they were being paid for doing a job.

Top Bottom