• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Of mice and devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydralisk

Evolution complete
Throughout the game you will encounter many a demon indeed - from the almost pitiful Beelzebub's to the mighty Frosts, from the ever-present marionettes to the once-in-a-blue-moon mega blade.

My question for you all, however, is of three:

1) Coolest looking Demon?
2) Most overrated Demon?
3) Most underrated (i.e. most difficult) demon.
4) The "who thought that would be a good idea?" demon.

Allow me to kick off proceedings;

1) Frosts - not just typing this for the pun (it is a bonus though!), I honestly think these slick cats are actually awesome. They're a decent challenge too, whilst not being too difficult to defeat, even without the gauntlets.
2) Death Scythe - Seriously, what the hell? Wall Jump/Air Hike, slash down, repeat. Really not difficult to beat once you get into the swing of things.
3) Death Scissors - I still can't dodge this guys' spinning attack half of the time. Probably would be even easier than Death Scythe if it weren't for the room limitations imposed, and that he became invincible after every one or two hits. Certainly a tough customer to be sure!
4) Nobodies - Annoying monkey-noise-making hooligans who seem more interested in doing star jumps than actually attacking you. Piece of cake to deal with once you get the grenade/roll technique in good working order, but no less annoying if you roll into one of those invincible toxic bombs.

OK, your turn now!

Hydralisk

Evolution complete
Just gonna add that I usually get cocky around the marionettes as well, and I end up losing stupid amounts of health because I'm not paying enough attention; :p

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
I hated the Nobodies. They kicked my ass so much on normal. but that was a few years ago.:D I still think they are the worst enemies in the whole DMC series

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
1) Nelo Angelo
2) Those buggers with the scythes/sissors
3) Shadow
4) Marionettes

(Mind you, I found Phantom a complete pain in the @r$e as well.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
1) Nightmare. He was kickass, and he was also basically a living boss rush, what with the internal dimension and all. Plus, his theme is pretty much stuck in my head. At least, the opening chords are.

2) Shadows were extremely overrated. They aren't very hard at all, even when there's three of them...

3) However, I think the most underrated is the fricking Death Scissors. There's only one in the whole game, so I guess that's why people think the Death Scythe is stronger, but STILL! That thing killed me so many times on DMD it's not even funny...

4) Sargassos. Who the hell thought THAT would be a good idea? I mean, a skull that can freaking fart out of it's mouth? Genius...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dreadnought: "4) Sargassos. Who the hell thought THAT would be a good idea? I mean, a skull that can freaking fart out of it's mouth? Genius... "

I'm sorry, I LOL-ed SOOO badly at that!
I forgot they did that, I haven't played on DMC in aaages

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^People say japanese visit Greece to see about the wonders of the ancient world and such...there is another reason : to see the life of today's Greece.So they go to a certain place,eat at a certain..."restaurant" a ceratin greek dish and have certain reactions,regarding that dish.One of them is that kind of toxic burp,or mouth fart as Dread calls it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom