• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ocarina/Gecko OS mod

Kaihedgie

Several weeks ago, a special modding program came into play for the Wii, almost effectively makin' the Action Replay obsolete. It came in the form of a special coding program known as Ocarina, shortly then upgraded to Gecko. It's a program that allows Wii users to use codes without the use of a disk, requiring only an SD card. When the program is used for the first time, you automatically obtain the Homebrew Channel, allowing you to receive new code updates on other Wii games. As with Super Smash Bros. Melee, Brawl has received a LOT of exposure to the program. As of now, every aspect of that game can be explored as even bosses can be made playable, amongst other fun stuff.

Ehh, whaddya think of it? o:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Um, shouldnt this thread get locked or sumthing? I thought that there was a rule against discussions of mods, p2p etc. Hell, I got in trouble for just MENTIONING Limewire to Angel (didnt know it was against rules at the time).

Kaihedgie

Esura;130864 said:
Um, shouldnt this thread get locked or sumthing? I thought that there was a rule against discussions of mods, p2p etc. Hell, I got in trouble for just MENTIONING Limewire to Angel (didnt know it was against rules at the time).

This topic refers to a universal moddin' system, not a specific one o:

Top Bottom