• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

North American box arts and more screens for Devil May Cry HD Collection

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Eh...i really hate HD collection box arts...it just has scaled down versions of the originals.....i'd rather it be something new and original that says...u want these games because we can still make f*cking amazing art

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
ah the hd box art :) but yeah i think an original box art design would've been very cool, however i still love what i see :)

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
The boxarts look pretty nice, although I was expecting to see one of the enteries to the 10th DMC anniversary drawing contest CAPCOM had a few months ago as the boxart (with some improvements, of course), or at least something similar to the 5th anniversary collection's boxart, but that's still a nice boxart and the new pictures are just beyond epic (Phantom in HD is so frikin' awesome).

Nice find right there, the release data is early February? That's awesome! That means we might be getting some more pictures next month, maybe even a trailer/gameplay footage!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
The boxarts look pretty nice, although I was expecting to see one of the enteries to the 10th DMC anniversary drawing contest CAPCOM had a few months ago as the boxart (with some improvements, of course), or at least something similar to the 5th anniversary collection's boxart, but that's still a nice boxart and the new pictures are just beyond epic (Phantom in HD is so frikin' awesome).

Nice find right there, the release data is early February? That's awesome! That means we might be getting some more pictures next month, maybe even a trailer/gameplay footage!
i really hope we get a gameplay trailer by next month that would be great, and it would distract me from craving more DmC news lol

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
in the uk, its penned for release on the 1st march... (thanks capcom).

Its so weird to see the xbox banner above the DMC titles.
I've seen a different cover but it think it may be fan made, hopefully they'll stick with the cover that they had for the original release of special edition.

BTW, HD Phantom really creeps me out, i thought he had eyes!

EUROPEAN BOX ART?
dmchd.jpg

As much as i love vergil, i'd like to think they'd show a bit more than his chin!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
He does have eyes, it's just that they, on occasion, turn black while you fight him. It's a normal part of the game, as evidenced that they fade to black and don't just spontaneously lose their color.

I didn't know that... i suppose that's what i miss out on because i have a cr*p-ish tv ;)

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
exclusive bonus content has been confirmed for the hd collection

Yep, Capcom announced it theirselves:
"Bonus content – Devil May Cry HD Collection offers players a wealth of new content for fans and newcomers alike"
-http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2011/10/17/announcing_devil_may_cry_hd_collection
They also said it here: http://www.capcom-europe.com/blog/2011/10/devil-may-cry-hd-collection-announcement/.

Anyone got any idea what this bonus content might be? I think it will be a bloody palace mode for 1 or some bts footage. I really hope they will put some kind of a short animated film/in-game cutscene that takes place after DMC4 and before DMC2 that will explain Nero's origins and will finally answer the question about Vergil, they should also close up all open questions left unaswered from DMC2 (were Dante able to return from the demon world? how? what happened to Trish?), but I'm pretty sure they won't do it.

And both PAL and NTSC covers look great (although the PAL cover looks kinda wierd with only a quarter of Vergil's head in it). Since I own a PAL Xbox360 and a PAL TV, I'm going to get the PAL version. I might get just the cover from the NTSC version from eBay if it won't cost too much, we'll see.

Top Bottom