• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I have a problem now....I CAN'T DECIDE BETWEEN TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD AND SONIC UNLEASHED!!

Tomb Raider: UNDERWORLD
Reasons why I want it:
- Lara Croft is hot
- Never played a Tomb Raider game before
- Lara Croft has a sexy British accent
- Lara Croft does hella acrobatics
- Looks fun

Sonic Unleashed
Reasons why I want it:
- Hardcore Sonic fanboy
- Looks improved over the poor excuse of 3D Sonic games SEGA been pushing out of their asses lately
- You can go really fast (look at sum vids of it, you go like, Superman-fast)
- Its a Sonic game
- Graphics are kickass (look at the opening between Sonic & Robotnik...one word....EPICSAUCE!

Aye....I'm at a stalemate......

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I looked forward to Underworld for quite a long time (Lara fanboy) and bought it a week ago and after playing it I can tell you this.

1. The PS3 version has a LOT of bugs, it is a serious issue in the game, get it on the 360 or dont get it at all.

2. It is very short and you might find it a bit too easy.

3. As far as the story goes it is probably better to have played Legend and Anniversary even though it attempts to wrap the story up are very poor.

4. It has pretty much no replay value.

Its a good game in a lot of ways but unfortunately it is overwhelmed by these issues as far as I am concerned. I would say to a hardcore Sonic fanboy get Sonic. I was so dissapointed by Underworld I am still a little down about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom