• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No Damage

No Damage Ability

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
no i've done it on Devil Hunter mode once but im not playing like a crazy maniac either...

Sparda™

xX_KILLJOY_Xx;125673 said:
Has anyone else compted DMC 4 with no damage on all difficulties?

Yes. It's a shame there's no ranking for It on DMC4.

Devil May Cry 3 had a damage penalty, making It more harder to achieve SS ranking.

DMC4 is way easy.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If you take no damage it says so on this Penalties/Rewards thing that shows up when you see your rank after defeating the mission. But since gaining it or not is not necessarily to get S Rank it's kinda pointless.

Sparda™

Tony_Redgrave;125717 said:
If you take no damage it says so on this Penalties/Rewards thing that shows up when you see your rank after defeating the mission. But since gaining it or not is not necessarily to get S Rank it's kinda pointless.

True.

I hate the fact It doesn't affect...:lol: Rhyme...:p

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Could care less about getting no damage in DMC4

, but with DMC3 it was challenging and rewarding on DMD mode. Especially beating Vergil no damage Royal Guard only, which I've yet to accomplish.

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
Could careless? No Damage is the pinnacle of style in any DMC game. I understand it is easier to obtain S in this game, but I like to think of No damage as this games SS rank.

Sparda™

xX_KILLJOY_Xx;125818 said:
Could careless? No Damage is the pinnacle of style in any DMC game. I understand it is easier to obtain S in this game, but I like to think of No damage as this games SS rank.

Um, no. No pinnacle. DMC4 is way easy to get no damage. Try that on DMC3.

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
Dante Aseroth;125823 said:
Um, no. No pinnacle. DMC4 is way easy to get no damage. Try that on DMC3.

Did you even read what I said? Oh I'm sure you did cuz you quoted it. I stated NO Damage is the pinnacle in ANY DMC GAME, and yes 3 is no exception. My comparison to 3 was only that in 3 there is no "No Damage" bonus. Yes you get an S but you can still get an S whilst taking a couple of hits, so I compared it to the SS rank you can achieve in 3. Next time read what you quote.

Forgot to answer your challenge. Yes I can "NO Damage" DMD on 3 (either Dante or Vergil) but a better challange is new game BP. I've completed it with both Dante and Vergil. How about giving it a try? Cristiano Ronaldo?

Sparda™

xX_KILLJOY_Xx;126148 said:
Forgot to answer your challenge. Yes I can "NO Damage" DMD on 3 (either Dante or Vergil) but a better challange is new game BP. I've completed it with both Dante and Vergil. How about giving it a try? Cristiano Ronaldo?

Listen, son, I've completed Bloody Palace with Dante and Vergil going through the Fire Portal only, with no damage.

There is health(NO DAMAGE), orbs, style, item and time.

In Devil May Cry 3 there is a No Damage bonus after you complete a mission.

While in Devil May Cry 4 there are only orbs, time, style and item.

And also, don't double post. There's an edit option. Edit your post first before posting further.

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
I'll dbl post if I want on my own topic. But you're failing terribly on comprehending my posts. A BP run No Damage on 3 isn't that hard, and its def not as hard as my challlenge for you...beat BP on new game. Let me know when you do son ;)

By the way I know what the scoring requirements are but there is only a BONUS for No Damage in DMC 4. Reread my post if you're confused.

I like your fighting spirit, but you seem too impatient to be a good player. By the way this isn't a 3 vs 4 topic. Peace Cristiano Ronaldo

Sparda™

Then, what are you implying?! Why you act like you own the series or something?!:unsure:

My real name is Dante, son.;) Cristiano Ronaldo is a soccer player. Use the Internet...:unsure:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Let's chill out now please guys - if you want to bicker, please make use of the PM and profile messaging functions :)

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
Dante Aseroth;126247 said:
Then, what are you implying?! Why you act like you own the series or something?!:unsure:

My real name is Dante, son.;) Cristiano Ronaldo is a soccer player. Use the Internet...:unsure:

I do own the series and I'm jocking you for liking a punk like Ronaldo (pretty sure he has a boyfriend) But you missed my sarcasm like the rest of my points :wacko: Take the challenge and buck up. We're all fans here.

Just as a last note to our conversation...No Damage IS the pinnacle of DMC mastery whether its 1,2,3,or 4. Other wise I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have boasted about your BP "NO Damage" run (not sure if it actually happened but I'll give you the bennifit of the doubt Ronaldo...ooppps ment to say son).

Angel no more bickering I promise :D. You can lock the thread if you want to make sure.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I don't want to lock it so let's all please keep things nice and lovely. :)

Sparda™

xX_KILLJOY_Xx;126271 said:
I do own the series and I'm jocking you for liking a punk like Ronaldo (pretty sure he has a boyfriend) But you missed my sarcasm like the rest of my points :wacko: Take the challenge and buck up. We're all fans here.

Just as a last note to our conversation...No Damage IS the pinnacle of DMC mastery whether its 1,2,3,or 4. Other wise I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have boasted about your BP "NO Damage" run (not sure if it actually happened but I'll give you the bennifit of the doubt Ronaldo...ooppps ment to say son).

Angel no more bickering I promise :D. You can lock the thread if you want to make sure.

Keep your opinions which aren't related to the topic for your own self. Or If you can't keep them, PM me or leave me a profile message, son.;)

There are way more challenging stuff to do in Devil May Cry rather than getting NO DAMAGE. Try finishing DMC3 with all the Devil Arms and all the Fire Arms without upgrades. No Stinger, no Air Hike, no Drive...NO NOTHING!

For your information, Ronaldo is the best football player of the moment.

And, I'm done. Sorry Angel.:D

Sparda™

It's not like I care, Terrence. Some people need to realize they don't own the series. Taking things too seriously. It's a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom