• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nintendo Switch Lite

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Nintendo recently announced their rumored Nintendo Switch Mini as Nintendo Switch Lite....

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ok I don't have a Switch but I always got the impression that its selling point was that it is both a home console and a handheld at once. So what's the point of making a handheld version of a console that already has a handheld mode?

Oh wait. Of course. Nintendo, you slimy bastards.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
^ I mean, everyone laughed when they made a 3DS without the 3D aspect...and yet it sold like crazy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is aimed more for casuals and kids anyways.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Ok I don't have a Switch but I always got the impression that its selling point was that it is both a home console and a handheld at once. So what's the point of making a handheld version of a console that already has a handheld mode?

Oh wait. Of course. Nintendo, you slimy bastards.
The lite is aimed at parents who are apprehensive about that price point of $300. The switch is also too big a handheld, so it can be crampy for some folks. That $200 price point is the sweet spot, so I expect crazy sales.

The current Nintendo Switch model w/ the dock isn't being replaced, it's actually getting a quiet revision. The Switch Lite is a second pillar in their Switch family.

In fact, Switch Lite is supposed to replace the current 3DS line.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Already have a switch so this is currently pointless for me

But I will most likely get it at some point to add to my growing 25 year console and handheld collection

Top Bottom