• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory videos from Gamescom 2014

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Someone on Tumblr pointed out something very peculiar. Notice in the Hellblade trailer, that when their past games are being shown, DmC is the only one that is not sliced in half. Could that mean something? Only time will tell...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
DmC's not coming back (for a while). Let's just be thankful for the games that we're already getting.

Man, I feel bad for D0NN1E, now. He would've pushed these games above and beyond their potential.

----------------------------------------------

Now I'm gonna go on youtube and say how hard these games are going to crash just to see what happens lol. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Captain Xin

I love the tribe looking feel of Hellblade, it reminded me of Heavenly Sword(Well, It IS the same developer after all), only with a darker, more serious tone to it. Might even consider getting a PS4 for that game.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
I have to be honest, I wasn't really feeling Heavenly Sword in terms of gameplay. I guess I'll try to play it a little more today. I was just hoping for another good game with delicious combat, but now that Ninja Theory has the experience in working on DmC I have a lot of faith in this game.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
A hater wouldn't notice it, but Ninja Theory's DmC has gotten alot of praise that people are interested in Hellblade because of it and the rest of Ninja Theory's catalog.

BAM!

As if that matters.
AS long as there's that DmC limb attached to NT, people will always bitch regardless of how good Hellblade could turn out. That's just how some of the people in the fandom of Devil May Cry are.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
As if that matters.
AS long as there's that DmC limb attached to NT, people will always bitch regardless of how good Hellblade could turn out. That's just how some of the people in the fandom of Devil May Cry are.
you generalizing to much. While I dislike DmC, I think Hellblade looks cool, and I would like to give it a try (once I finally pick Ps4)

The Final Offer

As if that matters.
It does matter.
It matters if people stopped laying into NT.
It matters if NT is proud of and stands behind DmC.
It matters if people's ears perk up when they hear about NT's games.
It matters that they benefit from their games and are trusted by gamers.

There are more people praising NT then you've noticed. Do you see anyone complaining about Hellblade or Ninja Theory anymore?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It does matter.
It matters if people stopped laying into NT.
It matters if NT is proud of and stands behind DmC.
It matters if people's ears perk up when they hear about NT's games.
It matters that they benefit from their games and are trusted by gamers.

There are more people praising NT then you've noticed. Do you see anyone complaining about Hellblade or Ninja Theory anymore?

Go on Tumblr. Go on most comment vids that have NT related things on it. DMC fans are still there and they still hate NT or anything new they do SIMPLY because of DmC.

The Final Offer

Go on Tumblr. Go on most comment vids that have NT related things on it. DMC fans are still there and they still hate NT or anything new they do SIMPLY because of DmC.

I asked you that question just to see if your searching is any different than my own.

My entire point of the post is that more people are praising NT than ever before.

If you create something expect someone to hate it because it is so. Doesn't matter if you create the cure for cancer, someone is going to hate you for it.

I'd recommend you don't go anywhere near where the haters have flocked to.

AcidX_Y

Apparently they only have 12 people working on hellblade, the rest are working on something for another producer. I'm hoping it's dmc2.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
12 people ?....hmmm....That's kinda disappointing....I expected it to be full-fledged title. But after reading through interviews it appears it would be just indie game with cool visuals. Well at least it hopefully will be fun.

Top Bottom