• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory inviting top DMC players to test DmC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodaius

This could go both ways. Either the veterans will be constructive and help the game evolve in a positive way, or they will be b*tchy and childish and just trash NT's hard work, not giving them anything constructive to work with... Not sure if this was a good idea.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Reminds me what they did for DOA dimensions where they got a bunch of tournament winners to promote the game.

all in all, a good pr move.

@asmodiuas- I'm pretty they should try to get gamers who are only gameplay concerned and can articulate their opinions quite well.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
They asked for feedback!! Does it mean that they're gonna tweak gameplay and stuff based on the feedback in any way :confused: ???

Asmodaius

@asmodiuas- I'm pretty they should try to get gamers who are only gameplay concerned and can articulate their opinions quite well.

Let's hope so. I wouldn't want any haters to start ruining the game due to their pettiness.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
You know what... I don't think any of those top end DMC gamers are gonna bash the game if it has good gameplay. However, there's one big problem - the game runs @30 FPS. And I think it's gonna work in a negative way.

Asmodaius

You know what... I don't think any of those top end DMC gamers are gonna bash the game if it has good gameplay. However, there's one big problem - the game runs @30 FPS. And I think it's gonna work in a negative way.

Some thinks, some knows. I take my chances on those who actually knows if it will work or not.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Oh yeah... I can understand that. It's good that you tend to place your bet on people who actually know.

Asmodaius

Well, the hard facts are the most reliable source. People who "think" something is bad is just someone with an opinion. No offense, of course.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
And that is exactly why I said, "I think...." instead of saying, "It's gonna be" or something like that. Afterall, I very much understand and know the difference between 'facts' and 'opinions'.

Asmodaius

And that is exactly why I said, "I think...." instead of saying, "It's gonna be" or something like that. Afterall, I very much understand and know the difference between 'facts' and 'opinions'.

Maybe you could come up with a reason for why you think it will be bad?

boo

Bacon slut
Sounds like fun, let's hope everything goes well. As for the 30fps issue, didn't the PS3 version of Bayonetta run around that, if so maybe NT should use PS3 users to test the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom