• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Gaiden II Dielema!

Keaton

Premium
Okay heres the situation.

Today I went down to 'my local games retail store' (lol) and picked up Ninja Gaiden II, somehow I managed to talk the clerk into giving me a pre-order bonus item which is a secret costume for Ryu - avaliable via Xlive via passcode or i'd have to wait until after July.

The problem is, my Xbox (without a £60 Wireless Adaptor) isn't connected to the internet, but the costume looked very cool - is there anyway to get this costume without connecting MY Xbox online...or is it possible an other way (do it via my internet connection, save to memory stick and upload to the Xbox).

Any ideas?

Offtopic: Great game...although despite the debates roaming the net, I can't see much difference between it and DMC O_O

lol, anyway more on that later ^___^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Keaton;94584 said:
Okay heres the situation.

Today I went down to 'my local games retail store' (lol) and picked up Ninja Gaiden II, somehow I managed to talk the clerk into giving me a pre-order bonus item which is a secret costume for Ryu - avaliable via Xlive via passcode or i'd have to wait until after July.

The problem is, my Xbox (without a £60 Wireless Adaptor) isn't connected to the internet, but the costume looked very cool - is there anyway to get this costume without connecting MY Xbox online...or is it possible an other way (do it via my internet connection, save to memory stick and upload to the Xbox).

Any ideas?

Offtopic: Great game...although despite the debates roaming the net, I can't see much difference between it and DMC O_O

lol, anyway more on that later ^___^

You could probably do it on a friends console and put it on a memory card or something. Or connect your 360 to a router with an ethernet cable and do it that way.

Keaton

Premium
Dark Drakan;94746 said:
You could probably do it on a friends console and put it on a memory card or something. Or connect your 360 to a router with an ethernet cable and do it that way.

Ethernet cable get!

I have found one that should be long enough...problem is my Xbox is set up on the otherside, upper floor of my house O_O! lol

Heres hoping! :D

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Too bad I don't live in the UK. I really wanted the falcon costume instead of waiting till July.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Keaton;94763 said:
Ethernet cable get!

I have found one that should be long enough...problem is my Xbox is set up on the otherside, upper floor of my house O_O! lol

Heres hoping! :D

Well that would be your best bet and its easy to setup.

Top Bottom