• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Night Cry

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
New spiritual successor to Clock Tower series was announced with SH2 creature designer working on enemies in this one too.
Live trailer is here:
And here you may find first concept art.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
porj.jpg
Now this scissorman looks cooler! unlike the original one where he's just a midget with hedge trimmers.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
It's live action trailer. It's just like when EW was anounced they made film trailer to it. Game is being currently developed for Sony/PC. And yes first Scissorman was meh, but second was pretty awesome with those giant garden scissors. ^^

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Looking forward to this! I enjoyed the Clock Tower series, having played bits of it during high school.
me too :D Though I only played Clock tower 2 and 3. Have you played Haunted Grounds? It's basically another spiritual successor to it

Rochefort

Sleepy Cheese Zombie
I don't remember too much about 1 & 2 (only the fact that my friend made me play it), i think i should pick it up one of these days. I finished 3 only recently, which was fun replaying for the 2nd time because the difficulty made it more thrilling. I have just picked up Haunted Grounds, yes. :smile:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I don't remember too much about 1 & 2 (only the fact that my friend made me play it), i think i should pick it up one of these days. I finished 3 only recently, which was fun replaying for the 2nd time because the difficulty made it more thrilling. I have just picked up Haunted Grounds, yes. :smile:
ince :) HG is really enjoyable just like 3

I have to apologize for double posting....buuuut, here's first footage

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldsickle

I like the Clock Tower series but I'll probably ignore this.

Going back to point-and-click is no different than Resident Evil going back to tank controls and stand-to-shoot.
Clock Tower was a lot better when it ditched pointing and clicking.

Haunting Ground is "Clock Tower done right".

Top Bottom