• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Year Resolutions 2010

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
List your resolutions for the year - no matter how trivial or unlikely to materialize they are - and put down HOW you're going to start/stop working toward your goals.
So, got any? ^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I've already started. And failed!

My resolution was to not make any, but by making it I failed. :lol: :p

Sparda™

I believe resolutions are mere illusions that keep you constantly on the verge of failing to do a goal, thus, I don't have resolutions. I've succeeded to reach my goals annually, without making any resolutions whatsoever.

Keaton

Premium
Vauxchen-kun;197261 said:
I've already started. And failed!

My resolution was to not make any, but by making it I failed. :lol: :p

Kinda like The Game eh?

I like to mentally say to myself, try and do this, or that and generally achieve what I set out to do. But, I wouldn't go so far to say that I actually set 'New Years Resolutions' ^^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I am determined this year to get DMC3: Code 2 Vergil and Devil May Cry 2 Novel. On a higher level i would like to lay the new carpet in the stairs.
But they're just goals.

The biggest goal would be to make a man that (funnily enough) is exactly like Vergil (a bit like the Rocky Horror Show)... then pass the 'recipe' onto clairavance ;).
(Ideal men just don't walk straight into your life ya know)

I don't make resolutions... can't stick to the bloody things.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mine is so out of there... It's to become a lizard man! :p

Seriously speaking, though, my resolution is to beat Silent Hill 2 and 3 this year! Hope it happens soon.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;197318 said:
The biggest goal would be to make a man that (funnily enough) is exactly like Vergil (a bit like the Rocky Horror Show)... then pass the 'recipe' onto clairavance ;).
(Ideal men just don't walk straight into your life ya know)

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah! Now THAT'S a worthy goal!!
My resolutions for the year:

Get on my feet - starting tomorrow I'm updating my CV, sending it to every recruitment agency in the city in the hopes of landing a good paying job (and I mean GOOD), scouting for a full time nanny for my babes, bouncing around the city looking for an affordable place preferably with a view of the harbour or the botanic garden as my backyard, studying for my learners license and going for driving lessons.

Purchase a car - to be exact: a silver Mini Cooper Cabriolet, brand spankin' new, paid with hard cash oneshot. I don't believe in making debt. I'd rather sit with nothing for a while and work my butt off to afford what I want, than buy what I want and work my butt off to repay piles of scummy debt. No debt - FREEDOM and total enjoyment :) I also don't own a credit card, or take out tabs anywhere, to avoid falling into the debt-ridden pit.

Those are my resolutions. A big bite to swallow, right? They're not so much resolutions as they are compulsory 'have-to-dos', since I am now a single mother of two in a foreign country. Single. SSsssingle - mmmmm. It sounds so good I can EAT it! :D

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
hmmm,
Stop biting my nails, get a freakin' job, finally beat Dmc 2 and 4.

Haven't been able to beat dmc 2, cause I get annoyed with the game...and I throw the control at the tv...no jk but i do get annoyed.

Pantera Queen

I don't really believe in New Years Resolution that much. The new year just isn't that big for me. But the one thing I really wanna do this is cosplay and hang around an anime convention. I also wish for my hair to grow longer.

Sparda™

Pantera Queen;197344 said:
I don't really believe in New Years Resolution that much. The new year just isn't that big for me. But the one thing I really wanna do this is cosplay and hang around an anime convention. I also wish for my hair to grow longer.

You go, GURL! :lol:

Top Bottom